Portfolio AFL Black Out Kits (in the style of GWS never surrender)

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns BO.jpg
just pretend I did not draw the wave due to pixlrs capabilities, you get the idea, suns wave kits in red with yellow highlights
Dogs BO.jpg
For the Dogs its their hoops but with navy, when they wore it briefly
Bombers BO.jpg

For the bombers a highligted sash on a black base with a red outlined bomber

I use Pixlr a free program the problem with it is nothing can be traced and no matter how good the quality when its shrunken the quality goes really bad, its far from good and has barely any advanced features unlike other softwares, I 100% agree, and know this, this Is why some designs are done or made, I want to but at the moment this is the best I can do, I may go to canva but it not really suited for jersey design, I've used Corel Draw and love it but it's very expensive
If you're working with vector art, Inkscape is a great solution and free/open source (as well as cross-platform)

If you're working with raster/bitmap art, Paint.NET (free, Windows) and GIMP (free/open source, cross-platform) are very good and work with layers. GIMP and Inkscape are often see as the FOSS versions of Ps/AI.

Freo BO.jpg
For freo its a outlined anchor with a tiny ammount of red and green
Lions BO.jpg
brissy has a maroon base, with an outlined costa lion and blue lines
Hawks BO.jpg
hawks are outlined stripes and monogram

Bears BO.jpg
For the bears it is their original design, with the bears monogram outlined and a cerise base kit
Roys BO.jpg
For the Roys its their kit before colour TV a maroon based lit with an outlined blue yolk collar and cuffs, white numbers, and a white outlined monogram
Uni BO.jpg

University its a black base with a blue outlined hoop and v

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back