Australia ✅
England ✅
India
New Zealand ✅
Pakistan
South Africa ✅
Sri Lanka ✅
West Indies ✅

I'm no creator, can't do players or kits. So all my teams feature bits of somebody else's work. Subsequently ive only been able to use players already in the community, so guys like Richue Benaud et al. Have missed out.

If you want to have a look my Cricket 22 username is Bastinaado2

Last edited:
Apparently released on Gamepass. Need to check it out.
Ross said a while back that there were no plans for it to go to game pass. Wonder what has made the change? Poor sales/feedback ?

Why would you say otherwise? Makes no sense for him to say it's going to Gamepass and stop people from buying it.
It has gone up on Game Pass rather quickly? Some games like MLB come out on launch but others seem to be around a while before it goes up. I stopped playing cricket a few months back it was a broken mess. Have you played recently? Game patched up and a lot smoother now?

It has gone up on Game Pass rather quickly? Some games like MLB come out on launch but others seem to be around a while before it goes up. I stopped playing cricket a few months back it was a broken mess. Have you played recently? Game patched up and a lot smoother now?

I never really had any issues with it, some fielding animation issues aside it's been good IMO.

I was very critical of this game upon launch, and probably deservedly so, but I think it has gotten a lot better through both patches and some tweaked sliders from planetcricket.net

How is career mode these days?
I have been playing about 6 hours exclusively to Mycareer. As a batting allrounder. I can barely make any runs, everytime i play forward of the wicket and slightly early the ball just goes straight up in the air straight to a fielder. I have no idea if the stats I get are doing anything at all and they seem pointless.

Between games you get the choice to train or do rehab which you will most likely skip after doing them once or twice. We win the game and get a locker room cut scene where the coach has a go at us for losing.

Bowling is quite fun though and I am enjoying that part of it. Actually able to take wickets have an impact.

With the sponsors not sure if this comes in later on, hopefully this comes in as its pretty bland so far. I mean you can just choose any bat to play with anyway.

I have been playing about 6 hours exclusively to Mycareer. As a batting allrounder. I can barely make any runs, everytime i play forward of the wicket and slightly early the ball just goes straight up in the air straight to a fielder. I have no idea if the stats I get are doing anything at all and they seem pointless.

Between games you get the choice to train or do rehab which you will most likely skip after doing them once or twice. We win the game and get a locker room cut scene where the coach has a go at us for losing.

Bowling is quite fun though and I am enjoying that part of it. Actually able to take wickets have an impact.

With the sponsors not sure if this comes in later on, hopefully this comes in as its pretty bland so far. I mean you can just choose any bat to play with anyway.

I got the sponsorship at the same point I made my first class cricket debut.

I got the sponsorship at the same point I made my first class cricket debut.
Yes I just got mine last night. Asked to join the Vic team but then have played a couple more club games. Also not sure about the sponsorship in general. My equipment sponsor offer was from Vector (the bat i was already using) Besides a slight increase in recovery I am not sure what the point is. The bats to use are already unlocked.

Yes I just got mine last night. Asked to join the Vic team but then have played a couple more club games. Also not sure about the sponsorship in general. My equipment sponsor offer was from Vector (the bat i was already using) Besides a slight increase in recovery I am not sure what the point is. The bats to use are already unlocked.

Yeah it's extremely basic with what the sponsorship adds. Unfortunately it feels a bit of a let down that the game didn't progress further from Cricket19.

I'm just going to go trophy hunting and then just play for a laugh with mates.

One frustrating thing about career mode is that I am captain of my club for all 3 formats and I play for Victoria in First Class. I think I was picked for that first as I made a century in the 3 day format. At first class level I am averaging 48 and have a strike rate of about a run a ball. In real life they would be begging me to play List A cricket, or indeed a 20 20 contract, but here I am not getting picked because I haven't done much at club level for this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gave this a go again over the last few days being stuck at home with covid and have to admit it is much improved. It is a shame that is has taken 5-6 months to get it to this standard where it is a very good game but it is pretty solid now.

RaskNm3.png

Only had a quick go at it when it released on Game Pass, bombed out hard. Started playing it again properly during the week, didn't take too long before scores like this have become common place. My average went from single figures (7) to 42 and currently 97.50.

Bowling is a different story, only getting the occasional wicket and it's usually from bad bowling and poor shot selection by the AI (lots of caught behinds from the wicket keeper).

**FOLLOWING ON FROM MY 300+ SCORE IN THE ELECTION THREAD.... I finished on 479, ended up giving an edge to the wicket keeper off spin bowling :(

Last edited:
Sorry to necro such an old thread, but I have a question that hopefully someone (BigAntStudios or JNT BA ?) can answer. On the field radar, there is always a quarter circle in white facing the top right part of the circle. Does that mean something? I bat using sticks, so it's not where I'm aiming, and it never seems to move. I've looked across the internet and in the tutorials etc. but maybe I'm missing something

Sorry to necro such an old thread, but I have a question that hopefully someone (BigAntStudios or JNT BA ?) can answer. On the field radar, there is always a quarter circle in white facing the top right part of the circle. Does that mean something? I bat using sticks, so it's not where I'm aiming, and it never seems to move. I've looked across the internet and in the tutorials etc. but maybe I'm missing something
This is actually a really good question. If you are referring to this:

1679459193008.png

On the top right-hand corner of the field map that is just to make the UI stand out a bit, with some artistic flare to make it not so generic. It has no actual function in the game, but I think it looks cool. If we ever do a Cricket game again maybe I'll change it to the next quarter for a bit of fun. :laughing:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back