Discussion Custom Hawthorn Uniforms from 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

TheBillABCTV

Senior List
Oct 4, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Custom Hawthorn Uniforms from 2021, I thank you Rob for helping me. I have added the Ruck socks and did some editing to Uniforms. The Brown Uniforms with a Gold V. The ones with short socks is what Rob did for me. Different Socks designs. brown version socks for brown Jumpers. On the Gold Versions I edited the iinet and made the iinet transparent. I thank you Rob for everything you have done for me.

Attachments

• 02-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Home long brown ruck socks with 3 gold hoop stripes.png
    02-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Home long brown ruck socks with 3 gold hoop stripes.png
    128 KB · Views: 51
  • 03-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Away.png
    03-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Away.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 03-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Away With long Brown ruck socks.png
    03-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Away With long Brown ruck socks.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 03-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Away long ruck socks.png
    03-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Away long ruck socks.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 03-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Away long Brown ruck socks with 3 Gold hoop stripes.png
    03-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Away long Brown ruck socks with 3 Gold hoop stripes.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 02-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Home.png
    02-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Home.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 02-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Home With long brown ruck socks.png
    02-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Home With long brown ruck socks.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 02-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Home long ruck socks.png
    02-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Home long ruck socks.png
    124.7 KB · Views: 55
Custom Hawthorn Uniforms from 2021, I thank you Rob for helping me. I have added the Ruck socks and did some editing to Uniforms. The Brown Uniforms with a Gold V. The ones with short socks is what Rob did for me. Different Socks designs. brown version socks for brown Jumpers. On the Gold Versions I edited the iinet and made the iinet transparent. I thank you Rob for everything you have done for me.
The Gold versions later on I will have Gold Ruck socks done with 3 brown hoop stripes. Gold Jumper with brown V some will have brown collars and some with Gold collars, I am unable to do shading. The 1933 heritage design socks and also plain Gold socks, later on I will have the Gold socks with 3 brown hoop stripes done. short socks are the ones Rob did for me.

Attachments

• 04-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Clash Long Ruck Socks.png
    04-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Clash Long Ruck Socks.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 04-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Clash.png
    04-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Clash.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 04-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Clash with Gold collars Long Ruck Socks.png
    04-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Clash with Gold collars Long Ruck Socks.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 04-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Clash with Gold collars and long Gold ruck socks.png
    04-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Clash with Gold collars and long Gold ruck socks.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 04-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Clash.png
    04-Hawthorn-Uniform-Jason-Clash.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 45

Remove this Banner Ad

Back