Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Relax .... Jerry said we're 'all in' this season.

Those are magic words and when you say them, they trump real actions.

No other team has declared they are all in, not like we have.

Just sit back and wait for the magic to happen, just like the Joneses.

We overpaid at RB when everyone knew better, now the market has increased the value of the position and now we want to underpay.

Just like us going bonkers in FA only to be beaten by teams who drafted better, do now we ignore FA completely even though teams like the Rams succeeded because of it

We are always two steps behind.

That’s pretty much it no news about cowboys so I thought show you what a trade between teams looks like. (Real reason too many windows open at work)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I understand what Jerrys doing.

Win with less. Less money spent. Less inflated salaries on pkayers who arent hungry.

Either because hes being a tight ass suddenly, also due to litigation....and/or....because he realizes winning is not about collecting a roster of expensive players.

More so smells like they will be taking a RB in the draft, perhaps Brooks coming off the ACL or someone not very good in pass protection, they need Zeke to take some snaps coz the RB they plan to draft isnt ready for a full workload.

This is a classic hit peace from Jerry and his dipsh*t son just before Micah is in line for a contract extension.

This is vintage Jerry. And people wonder why so many of the players for so long now have been so selfish and quit so easily. Who would want to go all out for such a scumbag dirtbag boss like Jerry?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back