Dan Connors

Remove this Banner Ad

"Former Richmond coach Terry Wallace once said that Connors had received roughly eight warnings under his watch for poor behaviour".

Really?? That many?? I would have thought after 3 or 4 you say 'There's the door'. At least, that's the 'message' the club puts out publicly.

It just shows how valuable even a smidgeon of talent in major sport is. People will be forgiven all sorts of misdemeanors just in case they do finally get it together.

All clubs are the same, of course. All preach the 'good corporate citizen' line and do their best to hide any dirty laundry.

"Former Richmond coach Terry Wallace once said that Connors had received roughly eight warnings under his watch for poor behaviour".

Really?? That many?? I would have thought after 3 or 4 you say 'There's the door'. At least, that's the 'message' the club puts out publicly.

It just shows how valuable even a smidgeon of talent in major sport is. People will be forgiven all sorts of misdemeanors just in case they do finally get it together.

All clubs are the same, of course. All preach the 'good corporate citizen' line and do their best to hide any dirty laundry.
Just shows what a crap culture the club had under Wallace.

What a waste of talent, opportunity and pretty much a waste of a life tbh.

I'm the only bloke in the Richmond boards who actually likes him. Hope he gets the help he needs - I will support DC with whatever, through thick and thin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back