Dang!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just me or have they really made the 2004 beach volleyball cossies with about 50% of the material used in 2000. Mind you, I'm not complaining about the new streamlined, skimpier look. :D

hoss said:
Is it just me or have they really made the 2004 beach volleyball cossies with about 50% of the material used in 2000. Mind you, I'm not complaining about the new streamlined, skimpier look. :D

Or maybe they are wearing kids clothing again, by the looks of it even the camera man is enjoying the new view.

leonmagic said:
:D

I love the close-up for the symbols they give (like anyone actaully pays attention to them...) :)

Oh is that what she was doing? I thought she was giving the cameraman the finger :D Show's how much I was paying attention to the game.

leonmagic said:
That Aussie woman's beach-volley baller 'Sanderson' has one of the hottest bodies this side of the horizon...

:)

Here's a pic of her from another thread:

0,5001,370161,00.jpg

Yummo. :)

id just like to say and don’t start verbally bashing me but u guys make me sick and I don’t know but I think im speaking on behalf of all the females on this board please don’t do it coz its not nice

dotty_babe said:
id just like to say and don’t start verbally bashing me but u guys make me sick and I don’t know but I think im speaking on behalf of all the females on this board please don’t do it coz its not nice
How is it any different to female posters saying stuff like "Spriggsy is sooooo hot" or "Woo, Brad Green has muscles."

Double standards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well not all do i dont thats for sure then im only speaking on behalf of me then and u can look up all me posts to cheak if u whant

dotty_babe said:
well not all do i dont thats for sure then im only speaking on behalf of me then and u can look up all me posts to cheak if u whant
There is nothing wrong with a little perving! Tis quite healthy! THe guys dont get all up in arms when the "hottest footballer" threads pop up.

If you dont like the way the thread is moving along, then get out of it. Simple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back