Player Watch Darcy Fogarty

How many goals will Darcy Fogarty kick in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Comparable to lynch while he was there, their stats were very similar.
Also helps when he’s in a better side than gc, imagine how he’d go in ours.

In ours he would get about 5 less shots at goal a game.
Gold Coast target him so often.

This is the debate that is always had.
Is it easier to perform as a forward in a crap side where you get every entry kicked to you (Dixon and Lynch) or a good team when you get maybe 1 in 5 (Jenkins)

But you didn't, you used statistics and that didn't prove anything and who?
But I did. I used statistics to support how I see their roles when I watch games of footy.

That’s much better than having nothing to back up your opinion but “just watch”.

And who was he? He is the odd one who challenged me to a post off in a game day thread, if you are not him, he’s not one to be mistaken for.

In ours he would get about 5 less shots at goal a game.
Gold Coast target him so often.

This is the debate that is always had.
Is it easier to perform as a forward in a crap side where you get every entry kicked to you (Dixon and Lynch) or a good team when you get maybe 1 in 5 (Jenkins)
Given their size similarity, Jenkins should play more like Dixon shouldn’t he and take advantage of his physical attributes? Why doesn’t he?

Suprised it took you so long to reply to a comment supporting JJ. Where to start,
1 year makes a career, Interesting Dixon has had 1 good year, And he Played the Key Tall Forward role,
So if you are honest with yourself you would be comparing his stats to Walker's, the Crows Key Tall Forward.
Just curious you do know how did Dixon go when he was number 2 or 3 after all he has played for more than 5 years.

For mine Dixon will need to play top football for more than 1 year, before I rate him as a Top Key Forward.

Also, you have not explained averages to me in the Past in regards to JJ, As with most conversation you have gone down your typical response of insults and attempted bullying,
You do understand your replies are starting to get tiresome.

But enough of this I will be leaving this Thread to Forgety if you wish to continue I would suggest you return to comment on the JJ thread

Translation please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I cannot attend a closed session like most supporters.
But I can attend other venues where they do train and watch. Football park is not the only venue they have trained this preseason,
And you put up a pre-season report in the appropriate thread right!
can you put in a link I don't seem to be able to find it.

Something is wrong with my phone. I keep hitting the Darcy Fogarty thread but it keeps coming back to the Dixon v Jenkins thread

Anyone got any ideas on how to fix it?

Seems my phone is getting better...some minor Fogarty talk in the last few posts

Fingers crossed it holds up

I gave you data in one of my earlier posts, you know the one you quoted.

Dixon pre 2017 suffered from fitness and dodgy ankles. He excelled in 2017 once these were sorted.

As for forming my opinion based on watching both of them, yes I’d be comfortable with choosing Dixon easily.

I’m curious, do you know any neutral supporters? How about you discuss this with them, this might give you a small sample of how these players are rated.
I will chime in.

Dixon is better than JJ without gov.
With gov he gets away with it with his speed etc and he can be a floppy useless sham wow.

Without gov I want Dixon.

Either way JJ needs to use his frame. Meek horrible useless prick gf day.

That is all

I hope Darcy Fogerty plays in the AFLX games and then we get a good visual of his movements and flexibility.

Back