Player Watch Darcy Fogarty

How many goals will Darcy Fogarty kick in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't think there was much chance he'd slip. A great get. The real work starts now for the lad.
He was being predicted at #4 ....COLL @ #6 .......should have been a definite top 10

A steal & no-one expected this !

Well we got who we wanted. All fingers crossed. Go you good thing. Love a kid who crashes the pack.
Who was the last really physical player to be drafted by the Crows ? .......Roo?

Has X Factor, this bloke

Powerful, yet still agile and has a great kick on him. Endurance needs work (although his endurance is better than Rayner), but we can develop that. Seems like a hard working type that will bust a gut to get into our 22

Agree with those who say to give him our number 32. Very exciting player, seriously thought he’d go to Coll at 6 or Carl at 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought he would slide to 10, but not 12. Had a poor Champs but was clearly hampered.

Needs to lift his workrate and fitness but on talent alone he is a huge steal. Love the powerful nature of his game.

Hamish and co smashed it tonight

Seems like a master stroke to trade 10 in the Gibbs deal, from my perspective anyway

We would have picked Fog at 10, if we had that pick tonight instead of 12

If we had pick 5 I reacon we would’ve taken the fog.. so to get him with pick 12 is a master stroke... or just unbelievable luck...

What. a. result..

I was thinking the best chance we had was a bonar, Clark or Higgins... had completed scratched any possibility of Fogarty from the mind.

Back