The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
http://www.thailawforum.com/david-bowie-is-not-dead-conspiracy-theory-or-fact/

Quite fantastic wishful thinking.

I found this fun too:

Lazarus was raised from the dead by Jesus after 4 days.

Lazarus is the name of one of David Bowie's single from his last album, Blackstar (evocative of the occult black sun).

Bowie died on the night of a new or "black" moon (like the sacrifice of Princess Diana).

The song Lazarus was released on December 17, the feast day of Lazarus of Bethany in Western churches.

Four days after Bowie's death, Alan Rickman (Dr. Lazarus from Galaxy Quest) passes away.

Bowie and Rickman die of cancer at 69. The zodiac sign for cancer is ♋.

i saw the video myself of that "jack steven" guy and the way he said "i felt like part of me died" - about as in your face as you can get. the media is all theatre and all those actors you think you know, you haven't even met, you really know nothing about. i'm not saying i believe jack steven is bowie or bowie is alive or whatever, but you can't deny we don't really know anything about any of them so to vehemently believe whatever an article says kind of doesn't make sense.

i saw someone mention how there were photos of bowie only 2 weeks before he died and he seemed to be in public with the strength to stand and with hair - this person questioned this, so close to death wouldn't he have had chemo and not even the strength to be out like that? i don't have much personal experience and know little about chemotherapy and the like but i've had a family member die from cancer and i know for sure that 2 weeks before he passed he was not in any better shape. that is no time in the scheme of the disease isn't it?

i saw the video myself of that "jack steven" guy and the way he said "i felt like part of me died" - about as in your face as you can get. the media is all theatre and all those actors you think you know, you haven't even met, you really know nothing about. i'm not saying i believe jack steven is bowie or bowie is alive or whatever, but you can't deny we don't really know anything about any of them so to vehemently believe whatever an article says kind of doesn't make sense.

i saw someone mention how there were photos of bowie only 2 weeks before he died and he seemed to be in public with the strength to stand and with hair - this person questioned this, so close to death wouldn't he have had chemo and not even the strength to be out like that? i don't have much personal experience and know little about chemotherapy and the like but i've had a family member die from cancer and i know for sure that 2 weeks before he passed he was not in any better shape. that is no time in the scheme of the disease isn't it?

Maybe he wasn't having chemo anymore because he knew he wasn't going to win the battle, without the chemo he'd have hair and the strength to leave an active enough life until the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back