Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
:blueheart: Parkin :blueheart:

THE CARLTON Football Club is pleased to be investing further in the development of players on and off the field with the establishment of the David Parkin Apprenticeship Program.

The program is designed for first-to-fourth-year players and will be delivered through weekly education sessions.
It will ensure young players experience positive transitions into the Club and adjust well to the high-performance environment.
The program will also equip players with the skills to experience healthy transitions out of the Club to be well prepared for lives beyond their AFL careers.

Yup Sayers and Cook's direction and leadership are exemplary and a valuable assets for CFC, I'm hope they can remain at the helm for a few more years at laest.

Agreed but I also hope Sayers is able to find a successor early and position the club to go from strength to strength after his tenure.

We're building the foundations for our next period of sustained success on and off field now.

Anyway...

On face value, a great initiative, hopefully it's implemented correctly.
I too would have been a little skeptical in the past, but results and momentum have been different so far.
Sayers & Cook are no push overs , instead straightforward , no-nonsense professional administrators, whom can inspire and build positive surroundings.
Its much better times ahead for our club and the supporters, the pain of past negligence will heal gradually.
It's so important that Sayers & Cook remain at the club, for a as long as possible.

I too would have been a little skeptical in the past, but results and momentum have been different so far.
Sayers & Cook are no push overs , instead straightforward , no-nonsense professional administrators, whom can inspire and build positive surroundings.
Its much better times ahead for our club and the supporters, the pain of past negligence will heal gradually.
It's so important that Sayers & Cook remain at the club, for a as long as possible.

This!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back