Scandal Dayne Zorko - Instagram

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll fill you in but first a little backstory on how I know Zorko persoanlly.

I was out late one night in Fortitude Valley at a 7/11 when I met Zorko. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical inferrterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word.

After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

So really no surprise Zorko is this type of person on or off the field
Funny every time

I was out late one night in Fortitude Valley at a 7/11 when I met Zorko. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical inferrterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word.

After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Is this a true story or a meme? I swear I've heard this before somewhere.

EDIT: Yeah it's a meme. Well played sir.

This doesn't surprise me, I saw him once before a game against Freo at Subi, I asked him for a photo but he just did a 360 and walked away

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This doesn't surprise me, I saw him once before a game against Freo and Subi, I asked him for a photo but he just did a 360 and walked away
He spun around before walking past you? Sounds like maybe he was high at the time.

Personally if true I don’t think it should result with a suspension as not a football act and not in players contracts that they aren’t allowed to do it (as opposed to drugs) only potential punishment he may face is being stripped of captaincy which I as a Brisbane fan would support if true.

Personally if true I don’t think it should result with a suspension as not a football act and not in players contracts that they aren’t allowed to do it (as opposed to drugs) only potential punishment he may face is being stripped of captaincy which I as a Brisbane fan would support if true.
Who exactly is calling for Zorko to be suspended or stripped of the captaincy?

Brisbane Lions supporters.
Well that's their perogative I guess. I think Zorko should have been stripped of the captaincy after his horrible conduct on the field this year. Dude is a grade-A w***er. I don't know how I feel about football related suspensions/demotions for totally non-footy related issues though. I'm on the fence about that. Club's have a right to protect their brand though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back