bkozican

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2011
W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Who here has them on a regular basis. I had one yesterday and Oh my god. It didn't take her long to find the spots in my back and shoulders. 1 hour passed and was there a happing ending? Yea, when she said "time's up"

Got booked in again for another one in about 6 weeks.

Anybody else have them ??

Who here has them on a regular basis. I had one yesterday and Oh my god. It didn't take her long to find the spots in my back and shoulders. 1 hour passed and was there a happing ending? Yea, when she said "time's up"

Got booked in again for another one in about 6 weeks.

Anybody else have them ??

Finding the right massage therapist is the key. The right one will change your life making a big difference in how you feel, move etc.

Also if someone is too hard when massaging, don't be afraid to speak up and take control, you're the customer.

Meant to go in (now) yesterday but pulled out, have some stuff that needed sorting.

Hopefully next weekend. :confused:

Only ever had it once during a gym open day where they were offering them for free, having no idea what it involves I gave it a shot thinking it will be a nice relaxing massage.. boy was I wrong, my complaints were simply met with "its supposed to hurt a bit to loosen you up, dont worry about it, try relax"!

Bloke was qualified and I guess I was loosened up afterwards, but still was almost like torture enduring it though! Might just stick with rolling around on my foam roller!

I have one about once a month. The first time I went there a little Chinese woman massaged me. Before she started I almost asked for someone a bit stronger. Glad I didn't. Farkin hell it hurt like buggery but felt so good afterwards and actually request her every time now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back