The Ancients DNA Proof - Ancient Egyptians European

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you intimating here GG?

It's presently accepted that man moved out of the African Savannah and in to the temperate zones of Eurasia and that a majority of gene profiles amongst modern day Egyptians predominately align with a Eurasian lineage.

Is there something I am missing?

"MISSING LINK" FOUND: New Fossil Links Humans, Lemurs?

May 19, 2009—Meet "Ida," the small "missing link" found in Germany that's created a big media splash and will likely continue to make waves among those who study human origins. In a new book, documentary, and promotional Web site, paleontologist Jorn Hurum, who led the team that analyzed the 47-million-year-old fossil seen above, suggests Ida is a critical missing-link species in primate evolution (interactive guide to human evolution from National Geographic magazine).
http://news.nationalgeographic.com.au/news/2009/05/090519-missing-link-found.html

Seems we're all Germans - for now

Seems we're all Germans - for now

There was an interesting episode of QI last night (when isn't there?).

Apparently, every living human on earth is related to the emporer Charlemagne (8th century AD) so half the planet being related to Tutankhamen is surely no great stretch.

By "some" you mean "unqualified halfwits", right?
Makes sense that king Tut is related to western europeans when digesting the theory that another planet escaped here around 4500 years ago and set up shop in the middle east. Then they hit Persian fault lines to get coal to start the playing with steel and begin again the cycle. Makes sense that before they run out of whatever powered them here, they explored a bit and left evidence of how far there civilization was advanced, from where ever they came from. Which exists (evidence of technology) everywhere.

If you think about, the argument that Jesus was a black fella, loses all credibility as well.

But if you wanna go on about unqualified half wits,where do we start? there everywhere and with science degrees.

Makes sense that king Tut is related to western europeans when digesting the theory that another planet escaped here around 4500 years ago and set up shop in the middle east. Then they hit Persian fault lines to get coal to start the playing with steel and begin again the cycle. Makes sense that before they run out of whatever powered them here, they explored a bit and left evidence of how far there civilization was advanced, from where ever they came from. Which exists everywhere.

If you think about, the argument that Jesus was a black fella, loses all credibility as well.

But if you wanna go on about unqualified half wits,where do we start? there everywhere and with science degrees.

tea18a8_cfd2f6_i-dont-know-therefore-aliens-1.jpg

I'd expect the same from a pom when speaking about the intelligence and maturity of black fellah dreaming in Austrailia.The poms rekoned they were the closet thing to apes that existed, haven't recanted either.

Guy rants and raves and can be manic like, but he makes some frakin good observations and documents some ancient historical recordings.

Guy rants and raves and can be manic like, but he makes some frakin good observations and documents some ancient historical recordings.

The carvings were made by a crazy Polish guy, the rangers found the guy and his tools.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alan Dash, a surveyor with the Gosford City Council between 1968 and 1993, first noticed the carvings about 1975. Thoroughly familiar with the area, he revisited the site several times over the next 5 years, each time observing that more and more carvings appeared on the rock face. He considered the engravings the work of an irresponsible vandal.

Neil Martin, Ranger with the National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS) at Gosford, himself found the man responsible. "In 1984 I was in the area helping to put out a fire", he told me. "As I came around the base of the hill, I could hear a noise like someone chipping stone. I walked over to the cleft and found an old Yugoslavian man, chipping the stone with a Sidchrome cold chisel. Because this was national park property, I confiscated the chisel and the man left. Because he was mentally handicapped, we took no further action, but I later gave the chisel to the local historical society. We never saw the old man again."

The carvings were made by a crazy Polish guy, the rangers found the guy and his tools.
I heard one theory some of it was Sydney uni students, but then i saw an interview with a ranger who cleaned out the caves that some people are dumbfounded with the smoothness of the craft of those chambers/tunnels (like in egypt) before the uni students apparently turned up.

Maybe some of he detractors are like tony Abbotts believe in global cooling? LOL..

Seen this? One park rangers account

If you look at what they say about the engineering feats of those who built giza.

circumstantial concerning Australia, but damning about how advanced we once were.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back