Do I leave or stay

Remove this Banner Ad

LegacyNexus

Team Captain
Jul 28, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'll get straight to the point. My current work has two jobs full time jobs available for 3 people currently working there. 1 is full time. And the other is 0.8 + 0.2 Manager. Interviews are soon. I fancy my chances and have been told quietly by Mgt that I have a really good chance. However either of those jobs is safe until March 2018.

However there's also a 0.6 job coming up at another organisation. Basically same pay as the roles above (slightly less) $29.46 compared to $31.50. It's a better job but works out around $1100 gross less a fortnight. BUT to me it seems potentially more secure. It certainly won't cease in March 2018.
In saying this my current employment is a large company. I've asked numerous ppl and get different responses. My partner suggested to study and keep the FT one (if I get it that is)

There's a chance that after March 2018 that the role will continue but the govt recently took 3 of our 4 contracts away.

Any suggestions. Thanks.

I'll get straight to the point. My current work has two jobs full time jobs available for 3 people currently working there. 1 is full time. And the other is 0.8 + 0.2 Manager. Interviews are soon. I fancy my chances and have been told quietly by Mgt that I have a really good chance. However either of those jobs is safe until March 2018.

However there's also a 0.6 job coming up at another organisation. Basically same pay as the roles above (slightly less) $29.46 compared to $31.50. It's a better job but works out around $1100 gross less a fortnight. BUT to me it seems potentially more secure. It certainly won't cease in March 2018.
In saying this my current employment is a large company. I've asked numerous ppl and get different responses. My partner suggested to study and keep the FT one (if I get it that is)

There's a chance that after March 2018 that the role will continue but the govt recently took 3 of our 4 contracts away.

Any suggestions. Thanks.

what did you choose?

Any suggestions. Thanks.
Other Org for sure. Sounds like your company is in some trouble. Losing 3/4 contracts aint good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back