Health Do pensioners and poor people really eat pet food?

Remove this Banner Ad

We used to get lots of old farts coming in asking for lettuce and cabbage off cuts for their "Rabbits"

Come on old campaigner, we know you're eating it you ******* povo leech

Friend of mine who is a self funded retiree, is a multi millionaire,lives in a mansion on Sovereign Island, drives a merc, has a nice yacht moored on his private moorings, is a ex dirty tricks guy for the Liberals and he eats "pet food".
I went and visited him for a few days, we had those horrible pink mystery bag sausage every day for dinner.
Whats inside those is definitely only fit for animal consumption,even though its marketed as for humans.
He has had 3 heart attacks so far first one was in his mid 30s

Friend of mine who is a self funded retiree, is a multi millionaire,lives in a mansion on Sovereign Island, drives a merc, has a nice yacht moored on his private moorings, is a ex dirty tricks guy for the Liberals and he eats "pet food".
I went and visited him for a few days, we had those horrible pink mystery bag sausage every day for dinner.
Whats inside those is definitely only fit for animal consumption,even though its marketed as for humans.

I suppose with all that money he can afford to have all the heart attacks he wants.

no way

it's more like the homeless without a pension or Centrelink will eat dog food, unless it's someone who likes dog food

I am not sure that this is true, but if it is, then the reality is very cruel and it should be feared. I do not know, if someone has a familiar story that someone really eats food for animals, then tell us about it. I have a cat and it is very expensive to keep it, so it is unlikely that poor people can really afford it. Sometimes, food for our pets is much more expensive than our daily diet. I take care of the cat and buy him vitamins. He lives the same lifestyle as me. We both decided to lose weight. I accept https://www.healthcanal.com/supplements/259716-gundry-md-vital-reds.html, and he just reduced the food intake

Last edited:
upto 4 now

Looks like it could become cool to do so now - not sure it isnt a piss take

1618294981928.png

https://www.delish.com/food-news/a36063613/fancy-feast-cookbook-for-humans/

I've often wondered if our pets crave the same foods we do or if they just want what we have on the table because they don't have it in their bowls. Well, the tables seemed to have turned because cat food brand Fancy Feast put together a cookbook for humans inspired by their new line of cat food.

I personally believe eating a meal with no one but my dog next to me is not eating a meal alone, so if you happen to believe the same about your cat, this is a good way to cook yourself something similar to your pet. If you're into that kind of thing.

Dishes like Ancho Butternut Squash Chicken Tacos, Chicken and Ramen with Tomato Honey Butter Sauce, Sage Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie, and Pistachio-Crusted Salmon with Jasmine Rice and Water-Fried Egg Yolk are a few of the options you can choose from. In total, there are 12 recipes crafted by Fancy Feast's food innovator and other guests.

It's not particularly cheap compared to human foods. A head of lettuce, a sack of potatoes, a bag of rice, all very cheap human foods which are very cheap and a lot healthier than picking up a can of PAL.

Surely this is a myth?
Must be so hard for you with all your money to be looking down on poor people.
What a condescending and patronised thread. Hope you got a good belly laugh out of it Mr Money Bags.

Chum at 700g is $1.65
Aldi Dog fud is $1.19 for 700g

When I open either tin for Woof, the smell is putrid...inedible...gag worthy. If you get it on your fingers soapy water is the only way to get the smell off.

Impossible to eat IMO.

I wouldn't even feed my dogs Chum and I'd doubt they'd eat it if I did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back