AFLW Do you want a Suns AFLW Sub Forum (Vote)

Do you want a Suns AFLW Sub Forum

• Sub Forum

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • individual threads on main board

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

subforums don't work for a board of our size. compared to established clubs who have hundreds/thousands of posts per day, their sub forums make sense.
when i was a mod, the two current sub forums barely needed any attention (check the last post in the house of the rising suns forum). if player threads were on the main board they'd get way more activity, as will the AFLW threads. it's the same concept as our home attendances, play well and they will come. same applies to the forums. once we start doing better, more people will eventually turn up here and a seperate home for the aflw will make more sense.

subforums don't work for a board of our size. compared to established clubs who have hundreds/thousands of posts per day, their sub forums make sense.
when i was a mod, the two current sub forums barely needed any attention (check the last post in the house of the rising suns forum). if player threads were on the main board they'd get way more activity, as will the AFLW threads. it's the same concept as our home attendances, play well and they will come. same applies to the forums. once we start doing better, more people will eventually turn up here and a seperate home for the aflw will make more sense.
That's a very valid point. I only posed the question because I was asked by a Mod what did we prefer.

We can revisit this next season, leave the game threads on the main board and see how it goes.

Back