Think Tank Does anyone know whereI go to get our $10 back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Was that what I was being hit up for, three (3) Stickers? I thought it was a Foundation Membership? So what do you get for $10 bucks? A kick in the nuts? Definitely a Trump style Grift.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
This has scam written all over it, it's time ring the ACCC and put in a complaint friend.

New rule: if your pathetic minnow team has less than half the members as my 170,000 Big 1 club, you aren't allowed to tag me, reply to my posts, or talk about me or my club!

The only person who tagged you, Jizzny, was a mod, so I'm not sure there's much you can do about it. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really glad I wasn’t coned by Stickergate. The JACK is in power down in TAS so the old shed survives and the Stadium goes down the gurgler. Hope you enjoy your sticker.

Really glad I wasn’t coned by Stickergate. The JACK is in power down in TAS so the old shed survives and the Stadium goes down the gurgler. Hope you enjoy your sticker.

Weird post from a supporter of the Western Australian minnow

Friendly reminder that Sav won this thread at its inception. All other jokes or jabs cannot compare to his and this thread should be closed.

Cheers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back