Game Day Dogs v Tiges - The Resurrection

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop running to the same ******* spot you ******* imbeciles!!!!!

My god. It is honestly like Naughton and JUH have never met.
That was on Naughts. He was in the best position to lead at JJ and chose to go the easy option and run to goal square. If he lead up Mara would have and an easy mark or Naughts would have marked 30 out straight in front. Fwd line coaching abysmal

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm at the game. And for a game where we lead by heaps. Can I just say how freaking bored I am?

Quick fire starts to quarters and then do nothing for the 20 plus minutes. Lucky we are playing Richmond this week because our forward connection still is absent for to long in games.

Dominating the game and generating very little for the most part.

That was on Naughts. He was in the best position to lead at JJ and chose to go the easy option and run to goal square. If he lead up Mara would have and an easy mark or Naughts would have marked 30 out straight in front. Fwd line coaching abysmal

All he had to do was stop the move forward. J J would have had an easy hit up.

Same for Jamarra when Dureya kicked that high one.

We make it so hard for ourselves.

Don’t disagree.

They all want to run to the best position for them, not the best position for the team. They all (both of them plus Cody) want to take mark of the year over a pack rather than staying out and maybe getting it over the back or shepherding for a teammate.

I’ve said this multiple times before, and it’s probably way too simplistic, but have they been instructed to watch Geelong games and take note of how Hawkins and Cameron work together? Or how McKay and Curnow are rarely in each others way? Or basically any other key forward pairing?

The forward coaching is either non-existent or horrifically bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liam Jones goes all right doesn't he

If we had 5 of him we'd win the flag..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back