Game Day Dogs v Tiges - The Resurrection

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

:think: 3 + 7 is 10 and if you add 3 again you get 13 which is evil. Are you evil?
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Unfortunately about to head to a prior commitment (possibly involves wine consumption!), but I look forward to joining this thread towards the end of the game... the wine and stout drinkers and meds takers on here should be in fine form by then.

Disappointed we'll miss seeing Freijah's debut (no TV at our event), hopefully can watch the replay of a win and capable first gamer. 🤞

Unfortunately about to head to a prior commitment (possibly involves wine consumption!), but I look forward to joining this thread towards the end of the game... the wine and stout drinkers and meds takers on here should be in fine form by then.

Disappointed we'll miss seeing Freijah's debut (no TV at our event), hopefully can watch the replay of a win and capable first gamer. 🤞
Go well. Just check the gates on your way out will you.

Went and bought a few more beers. With how we play the bigger grounds, going to need them I feel.

Seeing Keath in makes me feel nervous and good at the same time, hope he finds some of his 2020/21 form and kills it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing Keath in makes me feel nervous and good at the same time, hope he finds some of his 2020/21 form and kills it

We look way too tall with Keath, Jones and JOD. Understand not wanting to change structure. But truely don’t think Keath was needed this week.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Cleary sub is pissweak, why do we need another half back as sub anyway ?

Bramble has been awful for a month, JJ about 3 weeks, Doc 2 weeks and we’re too afraid to make a change but bring in Cleary as sub, why ?

No evolution excuses when we’re playing a backline made up of 4x 35yos. We clearly think we’re competing, yet we’re not ? Make it make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back