Nostradamus Lives Dons Pursuing Stringer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why a woman in her position after all the humiliation she has gone through, would choose to make this public through the media astounds me.
Probably because she went to the club first and they completely stone walled her

Last edited:

Probably because she went to the club first and they completely stone walled her

The club that have made it well known to the entire AFL community that Stringer's behaviour is too much for them to deal with?

Dude that is Essendon are wanting s**t that isn't realistic. They are making up s**t to get Hurley

Gotta love your board though thinking Hurley is worth pick 1 + bont/dahl/macare/stringer/libba

Massive lolz

huge lols

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't even best 22.

You can have a 3rd rounder.

Stringer is like a young Mark Ricciutto. If he was actually available I'd hope my club throws in the kitchen sink in order to get him.

Two 2nd's should do it fellas.

Would we even know what Hawks fans do when they are no good?

Whinge about not winning the Rising Star award most likely.

yes it is a 2 year old retort but i dun even care

Two 2nd's should do it fellas.

Whinge about not winning the Rising Star award most likely.

yes it is a 2 year old retort but i dun even care
That wasn’t worth a notification.

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Go away little one.

He did.

61f532bde7435a132bfa5fd707f2b0aa

Come on. Even as a Bombers supporter I can clearly see that the only big get there was Goddard.

Personally I can't see Essendon being an appealing destination for free agents or signed stars until they put the ASADA issue behind them and enjoy a couple of good years on the park.

Turns out, actually not far wrong.

Thread is done, tag update for the prediction and time for the trolling to cease. Essendon got their man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back