Scandal Please don't let this be Collingwood again - AFL investigating nudes

Remove this Banner Ad

off to the phantom drafts board to see if they making a mock draft of afl dicks. Pmbanga loves this stuff i hear
I am indeed an admirer of the human body in peak physical condition

I'm not saying sharing these images is in any way acceptable.

However, I'd like to know how these photos came to be taken and uploaded. Are they Snapchats? You're a famous or semi-famous man with the rig of an elite athlete. A photo is taken of you in the nude. You'd expect there is some material risk of the photo being shared, especially in this day and age.
From what I've seen most of them were from Snapchats or DM's on social media platforms.
Also noticed that the a lot of the photos were from 2017 and were uploaded to the Google drive in 2019, so it has existed for quite some time. I guess someone got hold of the Google drive link and leaked it.

Ironically the google drive link only started appearing on twitter AFTER the media article. Didn't see the link on Twitter before then.

I mean, cough cough I've seen nothing ASIO cough cough

EDIT: No, I do not have a copy of the link so don't DM me asking for it haha

Front page of the Advertiser is about the nudes and has Charlie Dixon on the cover. Not sure if he's in the leaks but poor form by The Advertiset if they're outing him here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How would you feel if a full-frontal nude of you was released but no one knows it's you because your face is not visible?

Probably depend on the feedback!

Does anyone actually know how this has happened?

1. Multiple people on some sort of group chat posting nude DMs that footballers have sent them?

2. One person who has stalked lots of football players?

3. Someone tricking them into sending nudes?

4. Photoshop.

I'm assuming #1, but does anyone actually know?

I remember when the Fappening happened (when nude celebrity pics and videos were leaked several years ago) almost everyone involved said the pics were fake when they were real lol.

The type of basement dwelling creeps that stockpile nudes verify the authenticity of said pics in a way that rivals CSI Miami.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back