Scandal Isiah Winder under investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

ChesterTreasure

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
"The West Coast Eagles have been made aware of an incident in Geelong after the AFL/AFLPA Indigenous and Multicultural Players Summit on the weekend involving player Isiah Winder.
The AFL have been informed of the alleged incident and as this matter is currently under investigation by Victoria Police we are unable to make any further comment.
The Club will fully cooperate with Victoria Police and provide support to Isiah through the investigation."

"The West Coast Eagles have been made aware of an incident in Geelong after the AFL/AFLPA Indigenous and Multicultural Players Summit on the weekend involving player Isiah Winder.
The AFL have been informed of the alleged incident and as this matter is currently under investigation by Victoria Police we are unable to make any further comment.
The Club will fully cooperate with Victoria Police and provide support to Isiah through the investigation."

I've heard enough to make my decision

Immediate termination, castration and forced to sit on Essendon's board for the next 2 years.

I imagine he wasn't the only young bloke having a few beers there, amongst mates. Whether he initiated or defended is really what matters. Why do they say under the influence of alcohol like it's surprising or a big deal?

This was posted on socials and then deleted by Jamaine Jones who was also there that night
2DF74477-DF0B-4D46-BD25-4CC1B95D2BF3.jpeg

So interesting to hear all sides to this story

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So someone who isn't particularly literate doesn't deserve to have their argument heard?

Everyone should be heard.

It's also important to remember that mastery of language is bidirectional in benefit. It's not only going to make it easier to transfer your intention to another, it will make your perception of other people's intention more accurate.

I'm not expecting anything to come of this, I am expecting the club and AFL to walk away from the issue when the players genuine feelings of being racially vilified are accepted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back