Doogs' Droogs

Remove this Banner Ad

We should totally trade for that #2 guy.
We need a strong FF who can take a grab.:rolleyes:

Both the first two put the weevils back in front - timely as well as brilliant!

I really think that Andrew Mcdougall was a waste of money. The Bulldogs could have saved their money and got someone actually good

I really think that Andrew Mcdougall was a waste of money. The Bulldogs could have saved their money and got someone actually good

Wasted what money? We are hardly paying him more then a first year rookie. Have you even watched the last few matches? Or did you jump off early? Doogs has been pretty good in recent weeks. But thats not the point, this is a thread for Droogs of Doogs. And your not welcome with that attitude.:cool:

Andrew McDougall for The Army award thing. He didn't even get a bloody nomination for his uber smoother (yeah that's right, i used uber) on Buddy Franklin in our round 21 game.

First Iraq, now this.

**** you Army!

*Apologies to any nationalistic, right-wing conservative types. The Army is tops and all that, I am just angry at another great injustice towards Doogs.

My friend is somewhat obsessed with 'Andrew' as she calls him, then again, I can't bag her as I call Dale..Dale. Anyway, she was more distraught about him being referred to as Cameron Wight when the commentators were praising him about the smother at half time, she was absolutely scathing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time Cooney gets the ball the crowd cries COOOOOOOOON!!!!

In the same vain(pun intended) as that i'd like to suggest that the Droogs cry DOOOOOOGS! When he kicks one of his now infamous 60 meter bombs. But make sure the D is emphasized, so it sounds like thunder!!! DDDDOOOGS. I want to feel the bass from people voices rumble around the stadium.

Doogs Poetry

But thy eternal Summer Doogs shant fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st;
Nor shall West Coast brag thou wander'st in their boots,
When in eternal lines to time thou growst:
So long as man is kicking, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives McDougall to thee

(Not ripped form Shakespeare at all;))

baha,, why would u take the blame for her finding this website? i mean, once you signed up, i hope no one got blamed for it!! If someone new signs up, does everyone turn to you to blame??
It's okay!! i'm just joking! But hopefully you havent expressed your opinion to rocco about me!!

Are you mcd-is-not-adud?

Where is 'I heart Doogs'? I really want to have that username.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back