What the heck? Drug Driver?

Remove this Banner Ad

For the people suggesting Buddy, you'd think New Idea or some such trash would have leaked it by now because of the Jacinta connection. They can't resist gossip.

So it might be someone else. For example, which club presidents have been in the news this week making distracting statements? Any players on their lists who have histories/rumours of drug issues?

Yeah I agree.

Jacinta would definately have leaked the story about her fiance for a gossip column. Couldn't have been Buddy because of this!!!

Yeah I agree.

Jacinta would definately have leaked the story about her fiance for a gossip column. Couldn't have been Buddy because of this!!!
Of course Jacinta wouldn't leak it, but she's a personality, and any gossip relating to her is a big story for them. No way they would sit on a Buddy gossip story, as it involves her indirectly.

For the people suggesting Buddy, you'd think New Idea or some such trash would have leaked it by now because of the Jacinta connection. They can't resist gossip.

So it might be someone else. For example, which club presidents have been in the news this week making distracting statements? Any players on their lists who have histories/rumours of drug issues?

*Checks team he supports* ah makes sense

*Checks team he supports* ah makes sense
One of the usual suspects was caught with his pants down, Balme is blasting WADA and all major TV channels, Eddie has a grand idea about the NAB cup.
But amongst all that we are actually trying to protect a scandal coming out...
Makes sense.

You might want to worry about your own key forwards before making smart arse judgements on ours.
What the buddy... I mean bloody hell are you on about? Can't we have a franklin... I mean frank discussion about a potential drug driver? Not sure what mummy's boy McCarthy has to do with this thread. Let's not make an arc away from the topic. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear it's a big name. An absolutely massive name.

Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti.

There aren't many bigger names in the AFL today.

I joined big footy just so I could call you a peanut.

Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti is a great person who has busted a nut to get an AFL gig, an education and to help himself. It's a very inspiring story. You should not take the piss out of him.

And to be frank, he has a much bigger following and fan base than anyone who plays for GWS, so you can jump on your little orange train and nick off back to Blacktown.

Ps: who did you used to go for you bloody turncoat?

I joined big footy just so I could call you a peanut.

Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti is a great person who has busted a but to get an AFL gig, an education and help himself. It's a very inspiring story. You should not take the piss out of him.

And to be frank, he has a much bigger following and fan base than anyone who plays for GWS, you jump on your little orange train and nick of back to Blacktown.

Ps: who did you used to go for you bloody turncoat?

Think about it.

Look at my post.

Take a deep breath.

Think about it.

Hopefully then you'll see the humour in my post.

If you still don't get it...Call up Koala Industries and get a job in their sheltered workshop.

Think about it.

Look at my post.

Take a deep breath.

Think about it.

Hopefully then you'll see the humour in my post.

If you still don't get it...Call up Koala Industries and get a job in their sheltered workshop.
All that proves is you can count to 25.

And who did you used to go for?

Leinster Tigers.

And no, it proves you are as dense as a piece of 6x4.

No toddle off. I'm sure it's either high tide, low tide or peptide so why don't you go fishing?
Too cold to fish in Akureyri, besides I already have my catch for the day. Thanks Ben.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back