Dustin Martin reported to be romantically linked with wife of Brett Finch

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok. Not sure what I'm blinkered to, what is the actual rumour I'm missing?
Referring to your instantaneous defence of Martin b4 the rumour has even been qualified 😆

From The Herald-Sun

Dustin Martin has been romantically linked to the wife of disgraced former NRL star Brett Finch.
The former NSW State of Origin player was last year convicted of sharing child sex abuse material online and the hits have reportedly kept coming in his private life.

The Herald Sun’s The Sourcecolumn reported Finch and wife Elli Johnston “are now no longer together”.

The pair married in 2018 and share a three-year-old daughter Mackenzie, and Johnston had publicly stood by Finch throughout the judicial process.

The situation has now taken a dramatic turn with the Richmond superstar reportedly entering the drama.

The Herald Sun reports there are rumours swirling Johnston, who is the daughter of Carlton club legend Wayne Johnston, has moved on with the three-time Norm Smith medallist.

The 41-year-old first met Finch in 2013 and has never publicly said their relationship is over.

Martin, meanwhile, continues to fiercely protect details of his private life and has previously refused to comment on dating rumours.

In 2021 Aussie supermodel Jessica Gomes also refused to respond when asked about rumours she was dating the 31-year-old footballer.

At different times over the past few years Martin has been linked to Sydney food blogger Tania Acitelli, Phoebe Carpenter, who once dated rugby league star Mitchell Pearce, and model Chontelle Berryman.

Johnston, meanwhile, said told News Corp in December that the family needed time to “heal”.

“It’s been an extremely traumatic situation for myself, Mackenzie & Brett. And now (we) need time to heal individually and as a family,” Johnston said.

Following Finch’s sentencing, Johnston’s posted a photo of her daughter on social media and called her the “most resilient little girl”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a step up for her
Dusty is like mother Teresa compared to finch the ******* creep.
I hope his getting his penance in the clink.
He didn't end up going to jail.

The judge believed his story that he had only used the app to source ice from people because Finch believed that people who had sexual fantasies with children tended to be really into using heavy drugs like ice, so there would be a lot of people he could get it off if he "pretended" he was too on the app.

No sh*t, this was the case his side put forward, and the judge sided with it.

Being famous though, the media of a case of such ignominy would be worse than a normal person just going to jail.

He didn't end up going to jail.

The judge believed his story that he had only used the app to source ice from people because Finch believed that people who had sexual fantasies with children tended to be really into using heavy drugs like ice, so there would be a lot of people he could get it off if he "pretended" he was too on the app.

No sh*t, this was the case his side put forward, and the judge sided with it.

Being famous though, the media of a case of such ignominy would be worse than a normal person just going to jail.
His a grub!
If I see him on the street I’ll punch him in the face!

Not sure what you're on about.

I did not defend anything in my post.

I don't even know what there is to defend.

Maybe wait until you understand a post before responding next time.

Really?

I’d argue your version of ‘defence’ is different to the rest of humanity….
So Dusty rooted some bird. Cool rumour.

Makes you wonder if there are other AFL players out there having sex with people.

Really?

I’d argue your version of ‘defence’ is different to the rest of humanity….
Jesus you must be thick. I can see there is no point trying to convince you of plain facts that are there for all to see.

Everyone is dumber now after reading your posts.

Try and do better.

So Dusty rooted some bird. Cool rumour.

Makes you wonder if there are other AFL players out there having sex with people.

All right A$$hat -
- tell us alll why you posted this, if you weren’t ‘dissing’ the rumour because it was about Martin?

No one else was so quick to bag out the original post - lemme guess…you thought it was. unfair on Finch? Nah. think not.

Stop pretending you’re offended……you know why you bagged out the rumour..because it was about Martin. And oh look..you support Richmond🤦‍♂️🙄🙄🙄

You could ‘t lie straight in bed.

All right A$$hat -
- tell us alll why you posted this, if you weren’t ‘dissing’ the rumour because it was about Martin?

No one else was so quick to bag out the original post - lemme guess…you thought it was. unfair on Finch? Nah. think not.

Stop pretending you’re offended……you know why you bagged out the rumour..because it was about Martin. And oh look..you support Richmond🤦‍♂️🙄🙄🙄

Because it's a pretty lame rumour/scandal.

If you can't see past my team supported that's your problem.

And you've been clutching at straws because you misinterpreted my intent. Also your problem.

I feel like I've wasted enough time on this now.

So go find some other conclusion to jump to.

All right A$$hat -

By reading your posts in this thread, I can confidently say you must be on Government welfare through NDIS as no one can be this stupid and employed with responsibilities.

Richmond supporter or not, the rumour is such a weak rumour that it isn't worth mentioning.

But since you think two single people having consensual sex is a damaging rumour then have I got a salacious one for you hot off the press. Don't tell anyone but I know for a fact that Jack Riewoldt and his wife have had sex at least 3 times. Keep that between us because the damage it could cause would make Hiroshima look like a tea party.

Last edited:
All right A$$hat -

What are you on about??? You seem to be the one offended here. Going full nuff.

It's a s**t topic - AFL player is seeing someone who was married to an NRL player. Probably the most pointless thread in the history of BigFooty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back