Dustin Martin reported to be romantically linked with wife of Brett Finch

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you on about??? You seem to be the one offended here. Going full nuff.

It's a s**t topic - AFL player is seeing someone who was married to an NRL player. Probably the most pointless thread in the history of BigFooty.
I figure he's a troll as nobody could be that dumb and still operate a computer/mobile.

Because it's a pretty lame rumour/scandal.

If you can't see past my team supported that's your problem.

And you've been clutching at straws because you misinterpreted my intent. Also your problem.

I feel like I've wasted enough time on this now.

So go find some other conclusion to jump to.

Suuure. Next you’ll be selling a bridge in Sydney.

What are you on about??? You seem to be the one offended here. Going full nuff.

It's a s**t topic - AFL player is seeing someone who was married to an NRL player. Probably the most pointless thread in the history of BigFooty.
Yep…thats why you’re scrolling the Rumour/Scandal board - looking for ‘quality posts’.

Peanut.

Last edited:

By reading your posts in this thread, I can confidently say you must be on Government welfare through NDIS as no one can be this stupid and employed with responsibilities.

Richmond supporter or not, the rumour is such a weak rumour that it isn't worth mentioning.

But since you think two single people having consensual sex is a damaging rumour then have I got a salacious one for you hot off the press. Don't tell anyone but I know for a fact that Jack Riewoldt and his wife have had sex at least 3 times. Keep that between us because the damage it could cause would make Hiroshima look like a tea party.
Oh look, now we have a bag of peanuts.

And if I’m on NDIS…my mother owns a couple of Garden Gnomes that are easily your intellectual superior.

As for your Hiroshima novella…I fell asleep.

Last edited:
I figure he's a troll as nobody could be that dumb and still operate a computer/mobile.

Says the peanut who got caught pretending Richmond rumours don’t trigger him.

There are Romanian Gypsy bandits who check their underwear is still on after travelling the bus with you.😉

Last edited:
Oh look, now we have a bag of peanuts.

And if I’m on NDIS…my mother owns a couple of Garden Gnomes that are easily your intellectual superior.

As for your Hiroshima novella…I fell asleep.
Not surprised you fell asleep, rubbing those 2 IQ points together to get that spark of inspiration to spell "novella" would make anyone fatigued.

Not surprised you fell asleep, rubbing those 2 IQ points together to get that spark of inspiration to spell "novella" would make anyone fatigued.
Nah, only took 1 IQ point…you’re flattering yourself

- and even then it wasn’t a challenge. I can picture you now…yellow teeth, dirty jeans, soiled Depends, vaping your brain out - I’ve made your night.

Trouble is, there are bacteria on Saturn smarter than you.😵‍💫

Don’t take it personally…but you’re boring me solid.😴

Nah, only took 1 IQ point…you’re flattering yourself

- and even then it wasn’t a challenge. I can picture you now…yellow teeth, dirty jeans, soiled Depends, vaping your brain out - I’ve made your night.

Trouble is, there are bacteria on Saturn smarter than you.😵‍💫

Don’t take it personally…but you’re boring me solid.😴
Ahhh come on mate don't be too mad. You can always admit that you went of prematurely in a troll and it didn't come off.

See I want to keep going and insulting you but based off your continued use of emojis I suspect you are a small child and I don't want to be implicated when you say hello to a razor. I will leave you with this nugget though; you need to go down the road for effect

Ahhh come on mate don't be too mad. You can always admit that you went of prematurely in a troll and it didn't come off.

See I want to keep going and insulting you but based off your continued use of emojis I suspect you are a small child and I don't want to be implicated when you say hello to a razor. I will leave you with this nugget though; you need to go down the road for effect
That higher ground you are trying to occupy is actually the BS you spew out everytime you post. Keep going and you’ll need wings.

Upside, you’re clearly master of your own dunghill.😆

Word of advice …don’t ever travel the polynesian triangle - a cannibal might hack the top of your head off and scoop your brains out with a small jatz. 😵‍💫😆😉

Besides, here’s a nugget for you too…….I want to keep insulting you because you provide so much material, p1sspants. 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back