Multiplat Dying Light

Remove this Banner Ad

Preordered the Enhanced Edition (Dying Light + The Following + Season Pass) as I've never played the base game. Looking forward to it. Only $65 from OGS which seemed pretty good.
Let me know when you get it and we'll play co op.

I did enjoy Dying Light, more with co-op than solo though. I have the original, does anyone know what I need to purchase to get the extras?

Just The Following. IMO rest of the DLC isn't worth it. Bozak is fun but I wouldn't pay for it, rest is cosmetic.

Agree that it's better co-op. On your own it is more tense, always watching your back, cautious when lockpicking and stuff, but with a mate it just becomes a barrel of laughs. Even night time is fun playing chicken with volatiles together. Had a quick knock around the begining of The Following last night waiting for a mate to come on but he didn't. Hopefully tonight.

Let me know when you get it and we'll play co op.
Is the expansion tacked onto the end or an element of the main game? I guess what I mean is, do I play through the whole thing with you or let you know when I've gotten through the main game?

I did enjoy Dying Light, more with co-op than solo though. I have the original, does anyone know what I need to purchase to get the extras?
Dying_Light_How_To_Get_EE.jpg

Is the expansion tacked onto the end or an element of the main game? I guess what I mean is, do I play through the whole thing with you or let you know when I've gotten through the main game?

It seems to take place after the main game, you can play it strait away but they recommend at least a L20 Character

Play the main game first, i'm happy to harass and kill you tag along and play through it again, still need all the co op trophies anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play the main game first, i'm happy to harass and kill you tag along and play through it again, still need all the co op trophies anyway.

The co-op trophies are the only ones i need also. that f**king one where you need to do 5 missions with the same 3 other co-op partners in the same session is shit

The co-op trophies are the only ones i need also. that f**king one where you need to do 5 missions with the same 3 other co-op partners in the same session is shit

What we did was do 5 or 6 missions and handed them in at once in case of disconnects (and there was one). One of the missions we handed in was the collecting coffee one but it didn't seem to register towards the trophy so the collection ones might not count.

Having an absolute blast in coop just doing burnouts in fields, mowing down hordes and levelling up driving. We have found one or two missions a bit more intense than vanilla game but mostly pretty cool. The faster respawns are getting a bit annoying though because sometimes it's to the point where groups of zombies are actually spawning into our combat area. Really annoying when this happens with groups of virals. At 89% completion (only a handful of story missions but have spent ages in side quests) and for some reason still yet to see one of the new volatiles at night. Do they only trigger after a certain point in the story or something? We've done a few in-game all nighters firing guns, letting off explosions, running around on foot just to attract them and hopefully beat them up but for some reason haven't run into any. Huge lack of herbs laying around too as far as I can tell. In total seems like a pretty quality expansion though. Got the season pass for free like most but if developers put time into full blown expansions like this (and like Witcher 3 and stuff) rather than shitty little mission add ons from time to time then I'll always be more than happy to pay the coin.

Having an absolute blast in coop just doing burnouts in fields, mowing down hordes and levelling up driving. We have found one or two missions a bit more intense than vanilla game but mostly pretty cool. The faster respawns are getting a bit annoying though because sometimes it's to the point where groups of zombies are actually spawning into our combat area. Really annoying when this happens with groups of virals. At 89% completion (only a handful of story missions but have spent ages in side quests) and for some reason still yet to see one of the new volatiles at night. Do they only trigger after a certain point in the story or something? We've done a few in-game all nighters firing guns, letting off explosions, running around on foot just to attract them and hopefully beat them up but for some reason haven't run into any. Huge lack of herbs laying around too as far as I can tell. In total seems like a pretty quality expansion though. Got the season pass for free like most but if developers put time into full blown expansions like this (and like Witcher 3 and stuff) rather than shitty little mission add ons from time to time then I'll always be more than happy to pay the coin.
what's the best way to level up driving? just cruising around?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back