RogueRen

Senior List
Apr 17, 2016
Ocean Grove
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Los Angeles Rams
For 4 years i have had issues with EA and their lack of help. My problem is i have an old Gamertag linked to my email, i have unlinked it from the EA page but it still says its bloody linked to my email. I can't play EA games online or other EA games at all. I have been told that the only solution is to delete my EA account and start a new one? Is this my only solution?? Because trying to delete my account is IMPOSSIBLE. PLEASE PLEASE HELP!
CHEERS

For 4 years i have had issues with EA and their lack of help. My problem is i have an old Gamertag linked to my email, i have unlinked it from the EA page but it still says its bloody linked to my email. I can't play EA games online or other EA games at all. I have been told that the only solution is to delete my EA account and start a new one? Is this my only solution?? Because trying to delete my account is IMPOSSIBLE. PLEASE PLEASE HELP!
CHEERS
Good luck! I had a similar problem and their online help and live chat plus forum information was useless! I couldn’t play battlefield or any other game because I hadn’t signed in for so long and then didn’t have access to the email used for it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back