Review Elimination Final, 2022 - Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Who were your five best players against Richmond?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

With Tigers out it‘s Lions all the way for me!!!

Hope you get Sydney next week and get help from the maggies to avoid Geelong in the PF.

Cats and Demons to beat each other senseless, and no better way to beat the M.C.G hoodoo with a Premiership!

Eat them dead Lions !

Don’t know what’s more satisfying - proving the stupid overreaction that this was going to be all Richmond, or watching the same media personalities fall over each other to blame the ark and every thing else for the loss.
Nobody does hyperbole quote like them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U little ripper. Completely against the odds and our best win under Fagan. Heart, spirit, character and resilience. I’m a very, very proud member of this club after tonight’s performance. Sky is the limit in 2022

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have been a doubter but Mathieson was absolutely massive in the last few minutes. Didn't get a huge amount of the ball but so many important touches, putting his body in the right place and deft touches. I am now firmly on the Beast Mode train.
He has done the things Lyons did last year.

Well, wasn't that one hell of a game of football?

Congratulations, you deserved the win. At times I thought we would break away, but you were tenacious and tough and the result went the right way in the end.

It was a game played in great spirits and I've always found the Brisbane supporters to be among the classiest of all. Enjoy the week and smash whoever you get next week.

Good luck!
I should mention that I watched the game at work with

1/ A grumpy old bugger in his 60s who was once a die-hard Roys supporter who went with Brisbane when they merged.

2/ A far younger gal from Brisbane who only knows Brisbane as Brisbane.

They generally don't get along, but tonight were hugging each other at the end. If any happiness for me can come from this then it may well be a less tense workplace in the future.

So apparently Charlie Cameron is not the best small forward in the game.

Back