Ellinbank West Division (Division 1) 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to the grand final Saturday,can someone explain to me why a player who swears on the ground and gets a red card after 10 mins,but 2 other players can elbow players in the face that could result in a broken jaw,but get a yellow and come back onto the ground.Swearing isn't a red card offence in my book. I'd got told by a ump that the 13's and 15's where swearing most of the day so work that out.Rodger that's for your help though the years but ship the hell off your stuffing the league up.

Imagine having your Grand Final ended in the first 5 minutes for swearing. Absolute joke and the league/umpires should be embarrased with themselves. I'm just glad it didn't end up costing a team a premiership.

Ask any player in the league and they will tell you the best umpires are the ones that just pay the obvious omens and don't go over the top paying 50's and sending blokes off.

Thought Koo Wee would put up more of a fight than they did too. Occasion may have got the better of them.

Imagine having your Grand Final ended in the first 5 minutes for swearing. Absolute joke and the league/umpires should be embarrased with themselves. I'm just glad it didn't end up costing a team a premiership.

Ask any player in the league and they will tell you the best umpires are the ones that just pay the obvious omens and don't go over the top paying 50's and sending blokes off.
I'm all for sending off players who tells a umpire he's a dick head or f@&k off,but for swearing after missing a goal or swears after he gives a free away let it go ( not disputing the free kick but just frustrated for giving away a free kick).The umpire did say its hard to send a kid off for swearing as the kids do take it hard if they got sent off for the rest of the game especially if it's a grand final.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back