Encyclopedia of AFL Footballers 12th edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Chamber JJJ

Debutant
Feb 28, 2023
AFL Club
Carlton
Anyone know if Encyclopedia of AFL Footballers 12th edition coming out this year. I think it coming to near 5 years since 11th edition. I wonder if Russell Holmesby will continue without Jim Main.

Any News on it ? The last version is nearly 7 years now that version need to be thrown our and recycled being so out of date. Jim Main passed away in 2022 but Russell Holmesby is still alive. I wonder if anyone knows his email.

Any News on it ? The last version is nearly 7 years now that version need to be thrown our and recycled being so out of date. Jim Main passed away in 2022 but Russell Holmesby is still alive. I wonder if anyone knows his email.
I’ve still got my one from 1991 , and still pull it off the shelf to skim thru

I think in this digital age books like this become obsolete, I bought the original edition when it was published, when I moved house a few years ago cleared the bookshelf and that was one of the books that made it to my local Op shop.
Great at the time of publication though.

I think in this digital age books like this become obsolete, I bought the original edition when it was published, when I moved house a few years ago cleared the bookshelf and that was one of the books that made it to my local Op shop.
Great at the time of publication though.

I really hope not. The biographies are what make it worthwhile. Stats can be found anywhere. If it has to go digital, so be it, but I would hate to see all those biographies lost to time ongoing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back