End Of Year Tours..

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfinished

Club Legend
Jan 21, 2012
Winning Flags
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just a question, but i have noticed that in these tests say Wales will have 4 at home and they will play them all at the Millennium Stadium, likewise England with Twickenham. Is there a reason they play them all at one stadium and dont shift them around the country like we do ?

Just a question, but i have noticed that in these tests say Wales will have 4 at home and they will play them all at the Millennium Stadium, likewise England with Twickenham. Is there a reason they play them all at one stadium and dont shift them around the country like we do ?

It's the traditional home venue for each nation. I'd imagine Wembley would hold similar numbers in England, but doubt you'd find that in Wales.

Also, keep in mind that England and Wales are much, much smaller geographically than Australia so it's not too hard for people from all over the country to get to the capital city. England (let alone Scotland or Wales) is smaller than Victoria.

France sometimes move test matches around (though admittedly most big matches are played at Stade Francais in Paris because of the size of the stadium).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back