English complain about the Haka

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anybody else heard about this, the ebglish have complained about the Haka, specifically the bit at the end when it looks as if they are slitting there throats because they think it signifies that they want to slaughter them on the pitch. They also think that it should be banned, no wonder nobody likes the ********ing english

The Haka is brilliant, I saw some of the new Haka on the weekend and that one actually would scare the s**t outta me! The traditional one had a novelty value.

The slitting throat action could mean: "Don't aim or tackle the head, out of bounds" :p

Refried Noodle said:
The Haka is brilliant, I saw some of the new Haka on the weekend and that one actually would scare the s**t outta me! The traditional one had a novelty value.

The slitting throat action could mean: "Don't aim or tackle the head, out of bounds" :p

Love to hate the kiwis......but love to see them doin the haka!! Got a video clip of the all blacks v tonga.......both doing their haka v wardance...and its brilliant, wish I knew how to load it up here. Really hope the Aussie's v All Blacks here in Perth next year, would be unreal!!

PortProudWA said:
Love to hate the kiwis......but love to see them doin the haka!! Got a video clip of the all blacks v tonga.......both doing their haka v wardance...and its brilliant, wish I knew how to load it up here. Really hope the Aussie's v All Blacks here in Perth next year, would be unreal!!

Actually if you go to this link you should see it.......needs windows media player to open it

http://downloads.t4ci.com/

titled haka - Rwc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back