Enjoy your new spud North

Remove this Banner Ad

I see you dumped polec and pittard on norths doorstep.

Did you wanted to keep either of them or were they spuds too?
100% happy for them to have both. Pittard, well just search the net for that, for our mate Polec, you only have to look to last weekends game to see what they have on their hands.....

Spot the issue if you can!

giphy (15).gif

Last edited:

100% happy for them to have both. Pittard, well just search the net for that, for our mate Polec, you only have to look to last weekends game to see what they have on their hands.....

View attachment 647379
I am not a north fan.

I am not a north fan.

Well then why are you here??
dem fighting words jimmy you gangsta lol

Which spud(s) are you going to give to North next?

I would've downgraded a draft pick to move Pittard on. Very happy he's gone.

As far as Polec goes, he was not worth what NM were offering and he was like a last man standing type pick up for them. They're still brides maids.

Also Fremantle! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can't wait till Port decide Zak Butters is a spud and dump him on us too
Can't work out what the issue is with the Polec play then?

Let me guess, your thinking it was a great effort by him to generate play?

Or can't work it out at all?

Also, Zak Butters @ North?
😂😂😂😂😂

That's as likely as Andrew Gaff @ North!

Just curious that's all. It started with Jacobs, now it continues with Polec and Pittard.

As far as Polec goes, he was not worth what NM were offering and he was like a last man standing type pick up for them. They're still brides maids.

Also Fremantle! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You could of let Pittard go at the end of 2017 as he was a free agent. would of got a mid 2nd rounder for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't work out what the issue is with the Polec play then?

Let me guess, your thinking it was a great effort by him to generate play?

Or can't work it out at all?

Also, Zak Butters @ North?
😂😂😂😂😂

That's as likely as Andrew Gaff @ North!

Hey bruv,

I don't really give a s**t what you think of Polec.

I just find it amusing how you Power fans love to crown players as the golden boy and then systematically turn on them and drive them out of the club.

systematically turn on them and drive them out of the club.

TwentyNine, if you want to post, be sensible and get your facts right. Port did not "systematically turn on them and drive them out of the club" as you wrongly suggest, Polec chased the almighty $$dollar$$ that your club offered him. We think you paid overs for a good, ordinary player. Pittard was surplus to requirements, so you got him so we could get a young player into out system. So enjoy.

Hey bruv,

I don't really give a s**t what you think of Polec.

I just find it amusing how you Power fans love to crown players as the golden boy and then systematically turn on them and drive them out of the club.
Polec and Pittard must be loving life at Norf

Can already start planning their September holidays.

80% uncontested possessions, 30% disposal efficiency. Colquhoun > mummy's boy Jacobs.
Heave Ho Mofo
Absolutely and we screwed that up however he wanted to bloody stay!
Let me check the SANFL top up listers.
TwentyNine, if you want to post, be sensible and get your facts right. Port did not "systematically turn on them and drive them out of the club" as you wrongly suggest, Polec chased the almighty $$dollar$$ that your club offered him. We think you paid overs for a good, ordinary player. Pittard was surplus to requirements, so you got him so we could get a young player into out system. So enjoy.

Considering there is apparently a mid-season draft, Do you think North will chase any Port Power or Port Magpies players?

Also Fremantle! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Was it fun watching them both rip your spud s**t magpie scumbag arseholes destroying your finals campaign? Yeah, I thought you may have

Was it fun watching them both rip your spud s**t magpie scumbag arseholes destroying your finals campaign? Yeah, I thought you may have
I am still scatrching my head about that.

You kick 1 goal one week then all of a sudden North went insane and Kick 23 goals. Big Ben Brown kicked 10 goals.

Actually they helped you plan your September holidays by orchestrating your departure from the finals race!!

LOL Port.

It is very clear now why they left, how many of your players have had to forego being paid this season? What are the chances that they will get paid in 2020?

Lets face it Port and Adelaide are both the laughing stock of the comp (OK maybe just behind GC and Freo), you have a plastic morning show host as a president and a coach who won't last until next year (and who probably hasn't been paid either) and no money.

Wonder what your player exodus will look like this year.

Actually they helped you plan your September holidays by orchestrating your departure from the finals race!!

LOL Port.

It is very clear now why they left, how many of your players have had to forego being paid this season? What are the chances that they will get paid in 2020?

Lets face it Port and Adelaide are both the laughing stock of the comp (OK maybe just behind GC and Freo), you have a plastic morning show host as a president and a coach who won't last until next year (and who probably hasn't been paid either) and no money.

Wonder what your player exodus will look like this year.
lol Norf

So much for that Shinboner spirit. It is a total myth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back