Richmond - worse than Spuds

Remove this Banner Ad

83eee4.jpg

Well he isn't wrong is he ?

Now Trent is the number 1 ticket holder of my South East Melbourne Phoenix, I may borrow it from the library when it comes out there.
What would you do if Trent became number 1 ticket holder of the blues?

Wasting your time, Elmer doesn’t understand the concept of loyalty, sacrifice or tribalness. He just flip flops whichever way the wind is blowing at the time, whether that’s being a degenerate alcoholic gambler talking up Sharia law in Australia, flying the flag for Turkey and calling the Gallipoli diggers cowards, or leaving his team’s first semifinal in 2 decades early to beat the rush at the train station 🤷‍♂️

Cotchin loves going nuclear

Now saying Dimmas infedelity derailed the Tigers. Supporters said it wouldnt but the captain says what we all know. Tigers have no morals, big asterisks remain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now saying Dimmas infedelity derailed the Tigers. Supporters said it wouldnt but the captain says what we all know. Tigers have no morals, big asterisks remain
One thing about Cotchin is that he is a bit high and mighty.

While dimma's extra martial affairs I don't agree with. It's his life. I'm not sure why that would be so detrimental to a football club.

The true fact is we hit the wall after having a period of success. Dimma could have been an angel of a man and it still would have happened.

One thing about Cotchin is that he is a bit high and mighty.

While dimma's extra martial affairs I don't agree with. It's his life. I'm not sure why that would be so detrimental to a football club.

The true fact is we hit the wall after having a period of success. Dimma could have been an angel of a man and it still would have happened.
They're at opposite spectrums. Damiens a cheater and Trents a whipped bitch.

Morals and the AFL are you new to the game?

Speaking of morals you dont get to be a President at Carlton unless you've been indicted at least once and have shares in a brown paper bag manafacturing business.

To your clubs credit, you are not Essendon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back