Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

So after dozens of posts were made here last night, there's been not a single one made today. I suppose the melt down by Neddy and the censorship by Chief achieved the desired result. Thanks for restoring order and stopping us from ever questioning our benevolent political overlords - who are surely incapable of evil!

So after dozens of posts were made here last night, there's been not a single one made today. I suppose the melt down by Neddy and the censorship by Chief achieved the desired result. Thanks for restoring order and stopping us from ever questioning our benevolent political overlords - who are surely incapable of evil!
You what?

Maybe we should give this topic a rest for the moment until some more facts come to light. There's just not enough information right now to draw any conclusions and further investigation is required. To spout salacious rumours kills the fabric of our society and allows division to foster. Hopefully whatever transpired becomes clear in due season and those responsible are brought to justice swiftly

Maybe we should give this topic a rest for the moment until some more facts come to light. There's just not enough information right now to draw any conclusions and further investigation is required. To spout salacious rumours kills the fabric of our society and allows division to foster. Hopefully whatever transpired becomes clear in due season and those responsible are brought to justice swiftly
He probably did.

ABC also wants it all to go away.

An ABC insider said top execs were particularly puzzled by Ignotus. He is possibly best known as a Harry Potter character, a pure-blood wizard who has a cloak of invisibility, passed through generations, finally to Harry Potter. Ignotus also means “unknown” in Latin.
The ABC insider said, “They are freaking out over the Harry Potter reference. Does this mean the leaker is a Potter fan, likely one of the younger staff members who work the overnight shift? Or is the leaker citing Latin, which means he or she could be an older member of staff. I mean, how many young producers speak Latin these days?”

The source added ABC investigators have been rifling through staff emails, news logs and grilling staffers. The company has been isolating certain employees and putting them under pressure to turn on their colleagues in a bid to find the culprit, the source also claimed, adding the investigation reports back up to the very highest levels at HR at ABC’s parent company Disney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don’t like the statistics?

most secure jail cell in the us of a

What are you rambling about copy+paste? Are you somehow trying to say I support paedophiles because I don't believe he was murdered in a ridiculous conspiracy and that I don't believe in the illuminati?

billionaire high ranking pedo gets killed

might be the wrong time to be writing "a ridiculous conspiracy"

And there was this from Seth MacFarlane of Family Guy in 2005. Quite the "open secret".

A friend of mine used to manage a gay bar in Windsor in the 80s and he said Elton John and another high but deeply closeted profile local used to send emissaries there to gather up twinks to take back their place for "parties".

A friend of mine used to manage a gay bar in Windsor in the 80s and he said Elton John and another high but deeply closeted profile local used to send emissaries there to gather up twinks to take back their place for "parties".

I had a mate who was offered a record deal if he agreed to be "friendly" at one of those parties

Interesting. I suppose if said twinks were over 18 and consenting then it's all above board? My understanding is that the term refers to a young-looking gay man, not necessarily one who is underage?

I had a mate who was offered a record deal if he agreed to be "friendly" at one of those parties
Was he the singer of Nickelback? There has to be SOME explanation as to how that mob got a record deal!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back