Explain to me like I'm 5 years old..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
35e0daa0-b8d7-11eb-aedf-46ba7ff43aaa

I can see why Freo might be called something like that because of Twinky Winky, but how did Geelong get that name?

..How did Geelong get the nickname handbaggers?
Goes back to the old mediocre days when women would put half a brick in thier handbag to protect themselves from real men.
Louie the Lip noticed geelong players hitting opposition from behind in a limp wristed manner, it reminded him of weak gutted women.
Hence the appropriate nickname.

Goes back to the old mediocre days when women would put half a brick in thier handbag to protect themselves from real men.
Louie the Lip noticed geelong players hitting opposition from behind in a limp wristed manner, it reminded him of weak gutted women.
Just another instance of Collingwood's history of homophobia.

Saveloy Rockstar Thoughts?

Last edited:
SOLVED

Wow, that's embarrassment :$ Makes sense I suppose

..How did Geelong get the nickname handbaggers?
Lou Richards used to work on League Teams on a Thursday night with Bob Davis and would always try to rile him up with Geelong references to "handbags and lace hankies" which eventually just got shortened by the public to "the handbaggers".

My thoughts are still that you’re the leading homophobe on the Bay 🤷‍♂️ and apparently your comprehension skills are also underdeveloped. But nice try at deflection I suppose
Speaking of deflection.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that you Joffa? Didnt know you could access BF in Pentridge.
So now youre searching for a convicted paedo who you're on a first name basis with? Very creepy and inappropriate.

The thread title is about 5 year olds and youre in here asking "anyone here a kiddy fiddler?" and chopping and changing if youre one.

Joffa Corfe isnt welcome here, hes a self confessed rapist. You think its funny to play at being his mate or something? Its sick. Get some help, this isnt the place for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back