Meltdown FACT - AFL is now an actual joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Heir_Apparent

Team Captain
May 3, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
The one thing that sickens me about our great game are not the players, not the clubs, not the fans and not even the media.

It is the AFL themselves.

As the years in my life roll by and I see the game evolve there has been one constant thing that makes me furious about our game, the actual running of it.

From umpiring and their absolute pathetic ability to be able to make consistent decisions and to the MRP who have let Fyfe off for a THIRD time this year, just because he is brownlow fav.
Any other player would have received a week for his reckless act, FOR THE THIRD TIME THIS YEAR.
Nothing against Fyfe, I think he's a freak player and awesome to watch, just that the law has been bent just for him is a joke.

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE BROWNLOW, what an embarrassing award to win as a player.
Umpires are the last humans on earth I would want voting for me. The award has zero credit among me and my mates, almost every player since I can remember has NOT been the years most influential player, with a few exceptions.

Actually now I've typed this all out there seems to be a link with everything that is wrong with AFL, mostly it's the umpires.

They should be ****ing consistent at least the ****in pricks and no way should they be in control of who wins the games most 'prestigious' award.

Ask yourself when was the last time you thought a game of AFL was well umpired and the answer is always a Grand Final, because they let the play go because they are instructed to do so.

WHY THE **** ARE YOU DUMB campaignerS OVER ADJUDICATING HOME AND AWAY GAMES campaignerS!?!
**** YOU AFL, WE COULD HAVE A GREAT GAME BUT YOU PACK OF MONEY HUNGRY ******** ARE RUINING EVERYTHING!!

WAKE UP FANS, START GETTING PISSED OFF AT THE JOKES THAT ARE BEING PLAYED!
GAME IS RUN BY OLD MEN! WHERE THE **** IS MY SAY?

WELL IT'S RIGHT ****ING HERE FOR ALL TO SEE.

**** YOU AFL COMMISSION AND **** THE SHIT JOB YOU HAVE DONE OVER THE LAST 20 YEARS ******S!

Last edited by a moderator:

The one thing that sickens me about our great game are not the players, not the clubs, not the fans and not even the media.

As the years in my life roll by and I see the game evolve there has been one constant thing that makes me furious about our game, the actual running of it.

From umpiring and their absolute pathetic ability to be able to make consistent decisions and to the MRP who have let Fyfe off for a THIRD time this year, just because he is brownlow fav.
Any other player would have received a week for his reckless act, FOR THE THIRD TIME THIS YEAR.
Nothing against Fyfe, I think he's a freak player and awesome to watch, just that the law has been bent just for him is a joke.

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE BROWNLOW, what an embarrassing award to win as a player.
Umpires are the last humans on earth I would want voting for me. The award has zero credit among me and my mates, almost every player since I can remember has NOT been the years most influential player, with a few exceptions.

Actually now I've typed this all out there seems to be a link with everything that is wrong with AFL, mostly it's the umpires.

They should be ******* consistent at least the ****in pricks and no way should they be in control of who wins the games most 'prestigious' award.

Ask yourself when was the last time you thought a game of AFL was well umpired and the answer is always a Grand Final, because they let the play go because they are instructed to do so.

WHY THE **** ARE YOU DUMB campaignerS OVER ADJUDICATING HOME AND AWAY GAMES campaignerS!?!
**** YOU AFL, WE COULD HAVE A GREAT GAME BUT YOU PACK OF MONEY HUNGRY ********* ARE RUINING EVERYTHING!!

WELL IT'S RIGHT ******* HERE FOR ALL TO SEE.

**** YOU AFL COMMISSION AND **** THE SHIT JOB YOU HAVE DONE OVER THE LAST 20 YEARS ******S!
The NFL awaits you. Please, this way, sir...

Thats not a joke

A joke is

A man and a woman started to have sex in the middle of a dark forest. After about 15 minutes of it, the man finally gets up and says, "Damn, I wish I had a flashlight!". The woman says, "Me too, you've been eating grass for the past ten minutes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should be ******* consistent at least the ****in pricks and no way should they be in control of who wins the games most 'prestigious' award.

**** YOU AFL, WE COULD HAVE A GREAT GAME BUT YOU PACK OF MONEY HUNGRY ********* ARE RUINING EVERYTHING!!

WELL IT'S RIGHT ******* HERE FOR ALL TO SEE.

tumblr_n3b52dTioZ1tw1vhco1_500.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back