Jobs Tarryn can do now he's no longer a AFL footballer

Remove this Banner Ad

I have mail from some extremely reliable internet sources that the Tigers are taking Tarryn Thomas in the mid season draft.
Lying Simon Rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

I have mail from some extremely reliable internet sources that the Tigers are taking Tarryn Thomas in the mid season draft.
One of your other personalities is not a reliable internet source

Coach Buckley has vouched for Tarryn's character saying he has good in him! I believe in Tarryn. He will be back and win a brownlow. I think he can 20 & 3.
What's so amusing about this alleged "vouch from bucks" is he has to be one the most disliked flogs by most of the AFL fraternity so is this a good thing or bad for Tarryn? 🤦‍♂️

He might be able to get in on Marlions next heist if he doesn't end up in the slammer

Maybe he can get a job selling meth like stinkle and stokesy do in Corio. surely that's a very rewarding career
The good people of Corio will hunt you down in their hotted up Falcons if you don't take it easy. They know where to find you, the cars are all custom fitted with TomToms. Purchased off some guy in a truck who knocked a shipment off from the ports. Every man and his dog has a TomTom. State of the art 2010 badboys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back