Farewell a fallen Bay comrade :(

Podgy's bay disappearance is suddenly all so explainable. I for one blame his therapist/girlfriend/mother who obviously didn't do her ******* job properly and prepare him for this sad inevitability.

Vale HP :huh:

#rampage4lyfe

AFL 2019: Unloved experiment AFLX won’t return for 2020 according to Essendon great Tim Watson

Poor Patrick Dangerfield, he'll have to backflip on something else now after whining that pre-season was too long then jumping at the chance to play a pointless game in front of dozens of passionate fans.

Poor Patrick Dangerfield, he'll have to backflip on something else now after whining that pre-season was too long then jumping at the chance to play a pointless game in front of dozens of passionate fans.
And as a team captain earning the modest appearance fee of $50K .. so sad

Farewell to another failed innovation of the Gillion/Hocking era, which is shaping up as one of the least-appreciated the game has seen.

Wasn't AFLX meant to be for overseas markets to entice people to the game?

If so then the AFLX is completely pointless as a preseason exercise and should be allowed to die, it's not needed in Australia.

Export it overseas where it can do the job it was originally supposed to do.

Edit: Too serious for the Bay?

I feel like the only person in Australia who genuinely liked AFLX

Given how this season has gone, it's better than the main game.

*second person. I didn’t see you defending AFLXM with Lethality

"I did but see AFLX passing by, and yet I love her till I die."

Had I her fast betwixt mine arms,

Judge you that think such sports were harms,

Weren't any harm? no, no, fie, fie,

For I will love her till I die.

What I’ll probably miss most was Taylor Walkers commentary. Besides the great Richie benaud, surely one of the most eloquent voices to grace our television screens.
#ripaflxm
Sat Navs sold in Australia should have a Taylor Walker voice option.

Back