Favourite biscuits?

Remove this Banner Ad

Is jlind78 suggesting a favourite ice-cream thread?
And if so, who prefers the Golden Gaytime to the Eskimo Pie?
SNAP! That's a thought . Although there is an icecream thread for all clubs in the Social Sciences Thread. How do I know that ?:$:$
SO, to your question Black2Blue Eskimo pies are good. Not sure re the Golden Gaytime, but am happy to check it out .........

Last edited:

Is jlind78 suggesting a favourite ice-cream thread?
And if so, who prefers the Golden Gaytime to the Eskimo Pie?
I think Eskimo Pie could poll top 3 for both threads. It's the Bo Jackson/Deion Sanders of the food world. Gaytime is more of a Karmichael Hunt. Great in the Ice Cream catagory but can barely get on the park in the nut world.

I do love a Gaytime though.

I think Eskimo Pie could poll top 3 for both threads. It's the Bo Jackson/Deion Sanders of the food world. Gaytime is more of a Karmichael Hunt. Great in the Ice Cream catagory but can barely get on the park in the nut world.

I do love a Gaytime though.
Who doesn't?

Pine-Lime Splice from the classic Ice-creams for me. Not least because you can say it in the Kath & Kim voice and the Prue & Trude voice with equal effect.

If you love icecream, don't buy and try the Coles Licorice Allsorts one from my experience . Bought a tub after it being touted on another icecream thread. As ShinbonerBaz might write
Looked for it for a few weeks #lookingwithanticipationinshopfreezers
Found it! #onspecialaswellclapshands
Had a spoonful......................

YUK YUK YUK:(:eek:...........

If you love icecream, don't buy and try the Coles Licorice Allsorts one from my experience . Bought a tub after it being touted on another icecream thread. As ShinbonerBaz might write
Looked for it for a few weeks #lookingwithanticipationinshopfreezers
Found it! #onspecialaswellclapshands
Had a spoonful......................

YUK YUK YUK:(:eek:...........
Yeah we didn't dig it much either. The pistachio one was surprisingly nice though

If we is talkin' ice creams, my wander down the childhood memory lane takes me from the brilliant Sunny Boy to the Lemon-Lime Splice and the occasional Paddle Pop and then the Golden Gaytime when had the big cash. Pretty basic tastes back then. And a shout out to the Mr Whippy van that was like Christmas all summer.

If we is talkin' ice creams, my wander down the childhood memory lane takes me from the brilliant Sunny Boy to the Lemon-Lime Splice and the occasional Paddle Pop and then the Golden Gaytime when had the big cash. Pretty basic tastes back then. And a shout out to the Mr Whippy van that was like Christmas all summer.
And did your parents tell you that when the icecream van man rang his bell , it meant that there were no icecreams left ?? Not sure if Mr Whippy did that, but some one else's van did

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And did your parents tell you that when the icecream van man rang his bell , it meant that there were no icecreams left ?? Not sure if Mr Whippy did that, but some one else's van did
Not sure that Mr Whippy and his extended Whippy family had bells to ring, but I was always first one out on the street when the jingle was nearby.

swallows.JPG

I know it's a bicky thread. but the talk about about ice creams had me recall one of my all time faves, the Barney Banana ( with 2 sticks ) :)
I had a Bubble o Bill last week for the first time in years last week.

Was shit.

No ice cream compares to a double cone soft serve dipped in chocolate and 2 flakes. There is nothing wrong with a man in his 20's still running after the ice-cream van if that's on offer!
What about a triple icecream of chocolate, vanilla and peppermint, with banana and wafer biscuit, slathered with chocolate topping ? See what I did there, ? Chocolate, icecream , biscuits :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back