Society/Culture Feminism - Pt III

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought that was hilarious when you said that....

I am alone, But I am one of many.

To be honest.... I get more Joy staying in my room and Playing Video games and watching stuff on youtube on friday and saturday nights than getting constantly rejected.

I partially blame Feminism and the me too movement too. And blame social media.
The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

I'm in the process of planning a holiday without the wife and kids. A quiet Friday or Saturday night sinking down a few beers while watching sport (preferably not the Bombers) and trolling social media in solitude is bliss.

So long as you know where your nearest Centrelink is.

Seriously I'm not an idiot. But I expect to have some material for this thread after it!

There will be Linkedin photos of me at the event no doubt, our marketing manager is very active about all that sort of s**t. Maybe I should dress in an apron or something? The possibilities are endless!

I am attending an International Women's Day lunch this year I've just found out. It's work related, gonna be hard to resist the urge to troll in some way on the day ha ha
Wow.
You're attending a lunch this year.

I pray you survive such hardship!
Hopefully you pull off some kind of protest. And then you can come back here and tell us how irrational all the womins were.

Just remember, YOU'RE THE VICTIM!!!

Wow.

Hopefully you pull off some kind of protest. And then you can come back here and tell us how irrational all the womins were.

I'm going to boo you during your speaking slot!

200.webp

Have I checked out girls at the gym - yes. It’s human nature to look at attractive people, but you don’t do it in a way to make people feel uncomfortable. Like just look at them normally and be like in your head “they are quite hot” and keep doing what you are doing.

I can say in 20 odd years of gym going, I’ve never had anyone ever call me a perv or creep or even witnessed it happening.

Get off social media and the rabbit hole you are down, it’s poison.

Do home workouts if you don’t want to be at a gym. Do running, walking, cycling, eat better etc. The main issue you need to fix is you and how you feel about yourself.

I am 43 and single, have had gfs in the past etc but had some toxic experiences which have made me gun shy.

Thing is I know these are my issues I need to work through, I would never think in a million years every woman was like a couple of toxic ex’s I have had, I just need to figure out better what I want and be a better judge of potential partners rather than blind attraction.
I had a girl at CrossFit accuse me of perving on her last year. Good thing most people at CrossFit know I am gay so the joke was on her. Ha.

I think because I'm an older guy still working out some females' brains straight away go to, "He must be a perv". Guilty before being proven innocent and all that.

I had a girl at CrossFit accuse me of perving on her last year. Good thing most people at CrossFit know I am gay so the joke was on her. Ha.

I think because I'm an older guy still working out some females' brains straight away go to, "He must be a perv". Guilty before being proven innocent and all that.

I hope this wouldn't be the case. That said I'm pretty careful how I interact with the women in my gym, I'd be mortified if I got accused. Though being gay is a pretty good rebuttal I'd imagine!

Wow.

Why do you think that?

I am attending an International Women's Day lunch this year I've just found out. It's work related, gonna be hard to resist the urge to troll in some way on the day ha ha
This is the 'humour' that the awkward uncle would use 20 years ago to try and connect with the kids.

That's where you are now.

I can't imagine how many times the same thing has been posted on Facebook by people with 'facebook prison' bars on their profile pic. Normally with a background of ANZAC poppies to show support for Australia day...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the 'humour' that the awkward uncle would use 20 years ago to try and connect with the kids.

That's where you are now.

I can't imagine how many times the same thing has been posted on Facebook by people with 'facebook prison' bars on their profile pic. Normally with a background of ANZAC poppies to show support for Australia day...

Never change mate!

The women’s lunch was fine yesterday, except that our company seemed to be the only ones to send blokes. There was our director, me and the CEO of the company running the event and probably 80 women.

Anyway I just sat there and drank stubbies, wasn’t a bad Friday arvo really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back