Society/Culture Feminism - Pt III

Remove this Banner Ad

And it's Ukraine's fault that Putin decided to send a bunch of Russian troops to Ukraine?
Robot Wtf GIF

Glad you brought this up. Because... You are in for a treat.

Dating apps can be tough, Especially for the guys.

You can be an average bloke and get no response from any women.

An average looking woman can get replies from a lot of men....

To a woman, Online dating is like shopping. To a guy, online dating is like a job interview.

you do realise that is purely because guys are way less discriminate, will swipe 'yes' to anything with a pulse, and then be more discerning after they match and then actually suss whether or not they are interested in who they matched with

while women, generally, will only swipe 'yes' to someone who they think they'll be interested from the get go

obviously this is generalising, but most people should understand this

All those videos you were posting are toxic as *, young dudes coming into the dating game right now are going to be poisoned by those ideas - Those videos are made by loser dudes who haven't gotten past the fact that dating these days has gone past the 'traditional' paradigm of economic security, where women had no choice but to find a man with an income for security, and people are now looking for genuine companionship - and the women who post the same content are grifters who know how to score some easy easy clicks for their videos - Hot girls who tell men it's not their fault? money for jam

you do realise that is purely because guys are way less discriminate, will swipe 'yes' to anything with a pulse, and then be more discerning after they match and then actually suss whether or not they are interested in who they matched with

while women, generally, will only swipe 'yes' to someone who they think they'll be interested from the get go

obviously this is generalising, but most people should understand this

All those videos you were posting are toxic as *, young dudes coming into the dating game right now are going to be poisoned by those ideas - Those videos are made by loser dudes who haven't gotten past the fact that dating these days has gone past the 'traditional' paradigm of economic security, where women had no choice but to find a man with an income for security, and people are now looking for genuine companionship - and the women who post the same content are grifters who know how to score some easy easy clicks for their videos - Hot girls who tell men it's not their fault? money for jam

Bwahahahaha.

If that was the case I would have a wife, a couple of kids and a paid off house.

I could be still working a 9-5 job and I still would be single.

Social media has played its part.

I just find it hilarious that random girls aged between 30-40 are on tik tok crying about being single and "no bloke wants them" lol.

If a bloke like me did that on tik tok, I would be laughed at and called an attention seeker. lol

Bwahahahaha.

If that was the case I would have a wife, a couple of kids and a paid off house.

I just find it hilarious that random girls aged between 30-40 are on tik tok crying about being single and "no bloke wants them" lol.

If a bloke like me did that on tik tok, I would be laughed at and called an attention seeker. lol

It feels like you're just looking for a target for your dissatisfaction, and these YouTube videos you're watching are telling you it's the feminists.

It feels like you're just looking for a target for your dissatisfaction, and these YouTube videos you're watching are telling you it's the feminists.
Red pilled

Bwahahahaha.

Mate I recommend stopping watching these vids and go to a gym or something

Mate I recommend stopping watching these vids and go to a gym or something
nah....

If you think I am the main problem the current dating scene in the last 10-15 years have gone to poo, then you are sadly mistaken.

Social Media is right.

Rupert Murdoch is right.

Vladimir Putin is right. lol

I am enjoying those vids. Its funny how both men and women spend their 20s and 30s caring about their body count. lol

nah....

If you think I am the main problem the current dating scene in the last 10-15 years have gone to poo, then you are sadly mistaken.

Social Media is right.

Rupert Murdoch is right.

I am enjoying those vids. Its funny how both men and women spend their 20s and 30s caring about their body count. lol

Ok well I guess keep doing what you're complaining isn't working then?

Bwahahahaha.

I'm going to link something I think might help you a bit.

I don't agree with Jason Pargin about much. I think he's overly reliant on clickbait, and his website (Cracked.com) sucked a long time before it truly went down the drain. I also don't entirely agree with this article, but it's resonated with an awful lot of people.

From this article:
I want you to try something: Name five impressive things about yourself. Write them down or just shout them out loud to the room. But here's the catch -- you're not allowed to list anything you are (i.e., I'm a nice guy, I'm honest), but instead can only list things that you do (i.e., I just won a national chess tournament, I make the best chili in Massachusetts). If you found that difficult, well, this is for you, and you are going to ******* hate hearing it. My only defense is that this is what I wish somebody had said to me around 1995 or so.

Let's say that the person you love the most has just been shot. He or she is lying in the street, bleeding and screaming. A guy rushes up and says, "Step aside." He looks over your loved one's bullet wound and pulls out a pocket knife -- he's going to operate right there in the street.

You ask, "Are you a doctor?"

The guy says, "No."

You say, "But you know what you're doing, right? You're an old Army medic, or ..."

At this point the guy becomes annoyed. He tells you that he is a nice guy, he is honest, he is always on time. He tells you that he is a great son to his mother and has a rich life full of fulfilling hobbies, and he boasts that he never uses foul language.

Confused, you say, "How does any of that ******* matter when my is lying here bleeding! I need somebody who knows how to operate on bullet wounds! Can you do that or not?!?"

Now the man becomes agitated -- why are you being shallow and selfish? Do you not care about any of his other good qualities? Didn't you just hear him say that he always remembers his girlfriend's birthday? In light of all of the good things he does, does it really matter if he knows how to perform surgery?

In that panicked moment, you will take your bloody hands and shake him by the shoulders, screaming, "Yes, I'm saying that none of that other s**t matters, because in this specific situation, I just need somebody who can stop the bleeding, you crazy ******* arsehole."

So here is my terrible truth about the adult world: You are in that very situation every single day. Only you are the confused guy with the pocket knife. All of society is the bleeding gunshot victim.

If you want to know why society seems to shun you, or why you seem to get no respect, it's because society is full of people who need things. They need houses built, they need food to eat, they need entertainment, they need fulfilling sexual relationships. You arrived at the scene of that emergency, holding your pocket knife, by virtue of your birth -- the moment you came into the world, you became part of a system designed purely to see to people's needs.

Either you will go about the task of seeing to those needs by learning a unique set of skills, or the world will reject you, no matter how inoffensive and courteous you are. You will be poor, you will be alone, you will be left out in the cold. Does that seem mean, or crass, or materialistic? What about love and kindness -- don't those things matter? Of course. As long as they result in you doing things for people that they can't get elsewhere.
If you want other people to be interested in you, they need a reason to be interested. You're not going to get there by complaining about it. You're not going to get there by blaming the world.

In the words of an awful lot of people, get good.

As the_interloper said above, go to the gym. Get a hobby, and look to share it with other people. Becomes someone other people want to be interested in, and you'll be surprised how many people attach to it.

The biggest sin the Internet ever did wasn't to project the voices of grifters, but to teach people that caring about something - anything - is weakness. The Lol responses you've littered up and down the thread suggest you're taken in wholly from this lie, this consummate dishonesty; that's the thing you need rid of. It's not feminism you need to look at; as Jordan Peterson would say, get your own house in order.

Find something you care about, and make it your passion. Others will respond.

I don't agree with Jason Pargin about much. I think he's overly reliant on clickbait, and his website (Cracked.com) sucked a long time before it truly went down the drain. I also don't entirely agree with this article, but it's resonated with an awful lot of people.

From this article:

If you want other people to be interested in you, they need a reason to be interested. You're not going to get there by complaining about it. You're not going to get there by blaming the world.

As the_interloper said above, go to the gym. Get a hobby, and look to share it with other people. Becomes someone other people want to be interested in, and you'll be surprised how many people attach to it.

The biggest sin the Internet ever did wasn't to project the voices of grifters, but to teach people that caring about something - anything - is weakness. The Lol responses you've littered up and down the thread suggest you're taken in wholly from this lie, this consummate dishonesty; that's the thing you need rid of. It's not feminism you need to look at; as Jordan Peterson would say, get your own house in order.

Agreed.

Also, don't go do things that the internet tells you will get women.

Do them because you want to do them, because you find them interesting, because they improve you in a way you want to be improved, or challenge you in a way you want to be challenged.

If you only do something because you want women, then you'll be sorely disappointed when in a week, or two, or three, women aren't falling all over you because you're doing the things the internet told you gets you women.

From this article:

Sums it up really. Simply speaking women are interested in blokes who can do hard stuff, I'm sure there's not a s**t hot guitarist in the world who can't pull women as an example.

* I might start being a right wing grifter with that sort of advice!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sums it up really. Simply speaking women are interested in blokes who can do hard stuff, I'm sure there's not a s**t hot guitarist in the world who can't pull women as an example.

1707802034532.jpeg

But that's the thing though; I don't think it's 'hard stuff' that women are interested in men being able to do so much as it's - you know - a shared interest in a potentially shared challenge. Connection, like you'd form with anyone through said shared interest; if you're honest and not an a-hole (as in, considerate of what the other person thinks) you've got a perfectly fine chance of finding someone to be with, female or otherwise.

It's also really, really odd to be discussing it as though there aren't women on this website who can/could actively be reading/read this chat in which we are discussing what they want. It feels a bit incel-y.

nah....

Social Media is right.

Rupert Murdoch is right.

Do they care about their body count, or is it you that cares?

Your worst enemy is in your own mind as far as finding a partner is concerned. Your heart seems to be in the right place but your self-image is damaged.

There's no shame in paying for it occasionally btw. Plenty of people do.

Last edited:
But that's the thing though; I don't think it's 'hard stuff' that women are interested in men being able to do so much as it's - you know - a shared interest in a potentially shared challenge. Connection, like you'd form with anyone through said shared interest; if you're honest and not an a-hole (as in, considerate of what the other person thinks) you've got a perfectly fine chance of finding someone to be with, female or otherwise.

It's also really, really odd to be discussing it as though there aren't women on this website who can/could actively be reading/read this chat in which we are discussing what they want. It feels a bit incel-y.

There are women on this site? Mind blown!

I'm ok if any of the women on here want to participate in this chat, I'm just giving my thoughts as i do. I don't see it to be "incel-y" to discuss what i think attracts women, you may see it differently.

And your point about a shared connection is correct of course. I don't mean you have to be a famous musician or a comedian or a big deal on Bigfooty to "get a girl", it certainly wouldn't do you any harm though.

Bwahahahaha.

other people have already posted some good advice, better than those videos

The women* who are crying about being single on tik tok are attention seekers as well - but I don't use that app at all so thankfully I don't see it

*(girls are not 30-40 years old, by the way - the language you use to describe women is also a little telling)

Yes .... Go to a gym and try and lose weight then get called a perv or a creep or Predator by a random girl because I accidently glanced at them. lol

This really doesn't happen as often as social media would lead you to believe it does.

Again, it seems like you're consuming content that keeps reinforcing your view that these events are commonplace in the real world, when in reality they're just not common.

It's not a good path to follow.

Yes .... Go to a gym and try and lose weight then get called a perv or a creep or Predator by a random girl because I accidently glanced at them. lol

wow ok - best you just continue to complain about how it's everyone else's fault that you a single

This really doesn't happen as often as social media would lead you to believe it does.

Again, it seems like you're consuming content that keeps reinforcing your view that these events are commonplace in the real world, when in reality they're just not common.

It's not a good path to follow.
Feel like I'm missing out on the full gym going experience somehow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back