Fetch & Optus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Currently , i have Optus (unlucky me) internet witgo on a different contract without Fetch. i want Fetch. h Fetch. The costs per month has kept increasing. I rang Optus and asked where there any discounts. they said that i was on an old contract, that they were not using Fetch anymore. They also said that i own the Fetch box now. they Said that i could stay where I am, or nmove to a different contract withough Fetch.

question

I want to stay on Fetch.
I saw that i can move to a different provider for my internet, and contact Fetch directly and join up with Fetch themselves. has anyone done this? would it work.? when i looked up Fetch it said that Fetch was just a type of set top box. which is i suppose why you can buy the Fetch yourself from JB.

Currently , i have Optus (unlucky me) internet witgo on a different contract without Fetch. i want Fetch. h Fetch. The costs per month has kept increasing. I rang Optus and asked where there any discounts. they said that i was on an old contract, that they were not using Fetch anymore. They also said that i own the Fetch box now. they Said that i could stay where I am, or nmove to a different contract withough Fetch.

question

I want to stay on Fetch.
I saw that i can move to a different provider for my internet, and contact Fetch directly and join up with Fetch themselves. has anyone done this? would it work.? when i looked up Fetch it said that Fetch was just a type of set top box. which is i suppose why you can buy the Fetch yourself from JB.
Former Optus Employee, just be aware that if you leave Optus NBN your Fetch box will no longer work. Every ISP that provides a fetch box has a serial number range unique to them, so they don’t work with unlocked boxes or with nbn connections from another provider.

Surefire way to tell is if you have an Optus logo on the box. The second you remove it from an optus nbn connection it will activation lock and become one giant brick. Goes the same if you have multiple fetches, I had customers come in with JB Hifi mini boxes and they wouldn’t pair with their optus branded mighty because the serials are different.

JB Hifi fetch boxes are the only ones unlocked and able to be used with any nbn provider.

I have IPTV and can stream all FOX channels, UK and US channels, NBA, MLB, Stan Sports, Optus, EPL, RugbyPass, all Boxing and MMA PPV’s and a bunch of TV shows and Movies.

I wouldn’t have it any other way. Its brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have IPTV and can stream all FOX channels, UK and US channels, NBA, MLB, Stan Sports, Optus, EPL, RugbyPass, all Boxing and MMA PPV’s and a bunch of TV shows and Movies.

I wouldn’t have it any other way. Its brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whats it cost and what do you run it through?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back