Multiplat FIFA 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you finding the defensive line to be very high?

I'm aware there are tactics to employ (need to read more, there's a lot to learn/relearn as I haven't been a Fifa head since 2017).

I'm still switching to ultra defensive/parking the bus lol. Truth be told I'm not ALWAYS being destroyed.... I've had a few 5+ goal losses that I'm trying to not repeat as its embarrassing.

I'm so crap at Fifa these days. I do alright against the AI on Professional - but get blown away in online matches.

It irks me that I can break some lines but get caught on the very last line of defence and ball stripped instantly. While opponents casually run through (without doing many special skills) and my players stand around like GWS on grand final day.
You and me both. I struggled like hell to get up to division 8 lol i just dont know any basic skill moves which hurts, and sometimes my defense gets carved up.

As far as parking the bus i often find it has the opposite effect. Now if i take the lead i keep my atracking formation and try not to let the opposition have too much time on the ball.

Also it will take me at least a month to get enough points to do the weekend league.

You and me both. I struggled like hell to get up to division 8 lol i just dont know any basic skill moves which hurts, and sometimes my defense gets carved up.

As far as parking the bus i often find it has the opposite effect. Now if i take the lead i keep my atracking formation and try not to let the opposition have too much time on the ball.

Also it will take me at least a month to get enough points to do the weekend league.

Parking the bus usually helps me regain SOME composure, I've gone all out attack (depending on my chosen team and whether I figure I've got nothing else to lose) sometimes it pays off... sometimes it doesn't lol.

Didn't buy the game this time around but still had access to the Web app somehow. Packed OTW Rudiger a few weeks ago and have dome some basic trading since after selling him.

Doesn't look like I'm missing out on much in terms of game play. And I have loads more free time :p

Didn't buy the game this time around but still had access to the Web app somehow. Packed OTW Rudiger a few weeks ago and have dome some basic trading since after selling him.

Doesn't look like I'm missing out on much in terms of game play. And I have loads more free time :p
You’ll lose access to the web app if you don’t sign in on console eventually. Think it’s end of November

What's going on with the sprinting or lack of sprinting in this game? I get ahead and the defender just catches me easily. Even the centre halves catch me!

Or do I just need a new controller?

What's going on with the sprinting or lack of sprinting in this game? I get ahead and the defender just catches me easily. Even the centre halves catch me!

Lengthy - its the new meta. Players are 1 of 3 types: controlled, explosive or lengthy. Lengthy players can run down opposition over time. It makes slow CB's like 88 Dias usable. Also some players can have their running type changed by chemistry styles. So its not just shadow on all defenders and hunter on all attackers. Architect and Anchor are more frequently used now.

What Jenny is talking about is on next gen consoles or PC, what might be another issue which I think is for both versions is adaptive sprinting, check in your settings what this is set to, a certain setting will have it so your player sprints as fast as you hold the trigger down, so if your not holding it all the way down, they won’t be as fast as they could be.

What Jenny is talking about is on next gen consoles or PC, what might be another issue which I think is for both versions is adaptive sprinting, check in your settings what this is set to, a certain setting will have it so your player sprints as fast as you hold the trigger down, so if your not holding it all the way down, they won’t be as fast as they could be.
I've only played seasons so far. Play with Liverpool but everytime I get space with Salah or Diaz I am always chased down. They have good stats for speed and acceleration obviously. Just don't know what's going on

This is what turned me off the game 4-5 years ago.

Ramsdale
White Saliba Tomori Tierney
Partey
Wirtz Odegaard
Saka Jesus Leao​
Martinelli
McKennie
Marquinhos
Kean
Tomiyasu
Vieira
ESR
--
Zinchenko
Kalulu
Sesko
Xhaka
Turner

Esposito (regen) RB
Whitehead (regen) LB
Collins (regen) CM/AM
Roy (regen) CM
Rojas (regen) RW
Lopes (regen) ST

All my regens have potential that maxes out from around 88-94, they're all low 50s to low 60s atm, but I really enjoy playing them when I am smashing teams or in cup games etc

Part way through the window

IN
Gelhardt, Kean, McKennie

OUT
AMN, Balogun, Tavares, Pepe, Sambi (so far)

I want to sell Xhaka, Sesko, Runnarsson, Kalulu, Mari and a bunch of other fringe players/who were out on loan.

Was given 260m at the top of the window, and still have over 200m left. Can get Rice for circa 45m, but also weighing up Tonali, Valverde and Camavinga. Though first two will be over 100m.

Want to pick up another CB too, not sure who though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's ok at the moment.

Getting better players into my FUT has definitely helped me enjoy it the more I play.

I think it's ok at the moment.

Getting better players into my FUT has definitely helped me enjoy it the more I play.
The trivella shot needs to be nerfed, otherwise I think it’s good. Good that bigger players are more useable. They probably need to buff the explosive AcceleRate type on next gen though. Currently have a decent FO team and have saved some packs for tomorrow’s promo.

Only into manager modes on Fifa, haven't picked one up since 19 so is the manager/career mode (want to manage Spurs of course) any good? Gameplay much different from previous iterations?

Only into manager modes on Fifa, haven't picked one up since 19 so is the manager/career mode (want to manage Spurs of course) any good? Gameplay much different from previous iterations?
It's a bit same/same in terms of the mode, but the gameplay is much better IMO.

just came back from a month in the states and missed the release, i usually get the game, consider myself a decent player, are people happy with the gameplay this year?

It's a bit same/same in terms of the mode, but the gameplay is much better IMO.
how much better than 22.
This is the first year i haven't bought it (since 96).

Found 22 very erratic and unrealistic. But i did like that they've got different pace mechanisms now.
Having sluggish fullbacks keep pace with Son over distance used to drive me nuts.

im tempted, but gotta say i haven't missed not playing for the last 6m

how much better than 22.
This is the first year i haven't bought it (since 96).

Found 22 very erratic and unrealistic. But i did like that they've got different pace mechanisms now.
Having sluggish fullbacks keep pace with Son over distance used to drive me nuts.

im tempted, but gotta say i haven't missed not playing for the last 6m
I enjoy it a lot.

Passing definitely more important now IMO. There is no more of that ping pong stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back