MMA-Other Fight Master - Bellator

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes ill give you a run down without spoiling it. got 4 MMA gyms greg jackson , xtreme couture, shamrock and another they sit on chairs. the bellator hopefuls have a fight to get into the house alot like tuf. but unlike tuff the winner of the bout chooses which coach to be with a bit like the voice. All the fights were pretty good show very fresh.

Forgot about this starting, so only caught the first episode last night. For those that haven't seen, I would recommend it. The fighters picking the coaches is a nice wrinkle, although the dramatic ad breaks just as they're about to make their decision I could do without. Felt sorry for the guy in the second fight who none of the coaches wanted to take and seemed to openly campaign for him to pick one of the other coaches. Warren's reaction when he got chosen by him was pretty disappointing too... how's that guy going to feel watching the show back? Greg Jackson's constantly pointing out the obvious during the fights was a bit annoying, but all up I'll definitely be watching again this week.

Premise: TUF with a twist. I like having four coaches as it cuts down on the risk of a series being a dud if the two TUF coaches don't have good chemistry, and having fighters pick their own coach is interesting. The actual coaches are big names, impressive stuff.

Episode 1: nice KO to start off with from Tim Welch. Getting a real The Voice vibe from the coach selection bit :D

Did lol at the comments from coaches when they didn't want a fighter to pick them. 3rd fight was sick.

Warren getting no picks, the best guys aren't even thinking of going with him. Last fight had brutal ground and pound, dudes face was jacked up.

Premise: TUF with a twist. I like having four coaches as it cuts down on the risk of a series being a dud if the two TUF coaches don't have good chemistry, and having fighters pick their own coach is interesting. The actual coaches are big names, impressive stuff.

Episode 1: nice KO to start off with from Tim Welch. Getting a real The Voice vibe from the coach selection bit :D

Did lol at the comments from coaches when they didn't want a fighter to pick them. 3rd fight was sick.

Warren getting no picks, the best guys aren't even thinking of going with him. Last fight had brutal ground and pound, dudes face was jacked up.
episode 2 is out I watched it on the plane last night yeah was pretty good I am guessing spike are the pioneers or this style of tv and just know how to pakage it. it will be interesting how it goes when they are training and in the house. a week break for some reason then they are back and with a double title bellator card so all good.

Watched up to episode 6 now. Really good. Lots of fights per episode, some training (all strategy), 1 minute of character background for each person fighting per episode. Good stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back