Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 23 Official Team Thread congrats cayz #nuffersclawoffame

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess I under estimated my 100-150 post assumption. Nearing 160 and I'm trying not to spam.

How do you tell how many times you've posted in a thread?
This is probably the easiest one for you to use

150px-Kugleramme.jpg

How do you tell how many times you've posted in a thread?

Top contributors button under the thread title, and to the far right of the page numbers next to the watch/unwatch thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going overseas for 3-4 weeks for work. I'll probably be fairly quiet over the next 2 days as I'll be spending a lot of time in the air

Good luck dude.

My daughter got in, she's at Cerberus atm. :thumbsu:

If she also speaks in fumblernese then you may never find out!

There's only one speaker of fumblernese......... unless you count that jerk Turnball???

She's like me but a thousand times better, so you could say she's betterer.

Screenshot 2017-02-13 09.05.07.png
As _Cayz_ said, a disappointing follow up to a great first week Qooty wise, (seriously how can an in form team suffer this sort of turnaround in a week? #HateGate) but there was even some positives to find in a gruelling affair that after a brilliant first quarter,and stalemate first half, quickly turned into an ugly scoreline in the second period of the match.

It was absolutely awesome to see This Is Anfield back and posting up a storm, although it may not have been the return on the field the premiership wingman and club had hoped for, I reckon book TIA in for a 25 disposal game next week in our 2nd win of the season.
It was also great to see Hoos make his debut and even find time to kick a fantastic goal as we found it tough going, whilst Stiubhart continues to lead the marks, now alongside Helen Wheels . It was nice to see Stiubaaa and JackNah_8 continue with some solid form in their second taste of Sweet League Qooty.
_Cayz_ had a massive game in defeat, registering the Furies highest Dream Tally for the round with 107. Hopefully there will be a few more triple digit DT tallies in Round 3's scheduled demolition of the Roys Retirement Home Amateurs.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back