Backfire Figjam sack watch

Remove this Banner Ad

There are plenty of positives to be seen if you want to see them. The season might as well be done and dusted of you read the s**t on our board, 3 weeks ago our kids beat the reigning b2b premiers and we were up and about.

A little perspective and a few deep breaths are required. The season hasn't even started :drunk:
We beat Sam Mitchell and Box Hill, the only positive to come out of last night was Oxley.
But if I was to mention all the negatives Chief, the most stable genius,'s chooks would surely conk it.

Some people take longer to get things ..3 years and you still don't see it lol

We beat Sam Mitchell and Box Hill, the only positive to come out of last night was Oxley.
But if I was to mention all the negatives Chief, the most stable genius,'s chooks would surely conk it.

Get TG and we can have a real party in here, arguing the same ******* thing for the 976th day in a row :rolleyes:

Get TG and we can have a real party in here, arguing the same ******* thing for the 976th day in a row :rolleyes:
If you like bottom 6 sides you should follow carltcrap ...Bucks is clueless looks like a goose in the box

If you like bottom 6 sides you should follow carltcrap ...Bucks is clueless looks like a goose in the box
I'm the one fully supporting my club but I get told to follow Carlton :confused:

Perhaps you and your posse of negative, short sighted Malthouse sympathisers could head to Visy Park and help them reach an almost respectable membership tally :oops:

Already told you it's not called arguing when one side is getting mercilessly reamed.
Have a nice day xo

I'm the one fully supporting my club but I get told to follow Carlton :confused:

Perhaps you and your posse of negative, short sighted Malthouse sympathisers could head to Visy Park and help them reach an almost respectable membership tally :oops:
Micks and bucks game plan is the same that's why they struggle to kick 10 goals a game both teams are sliding down the ladder quick ...Lucky we kicked straight again'st the dogs 8 goals 6 behinds lol

Micks and bucks game plan is the same that's why they struggle to kick 10 goals a game both teams are sliding down the ladder quick ...Lucky we kicked straight again'st the dogs 8 goals 6 behinds lol
Oh look you can see a positive :rainbow: there is hope for you yet!

Bucks will be sacked by round 11 lol 3 and 8 is not good enough :) bomber or ratts to coach
You want Bucks gone because he looks like a goose in the box then you want to replace him with an actual space cadet in Bomber? Lol no and * no.

If anybodies got the odds on when Eddie will go the full Marcus Junius Brutus on nafan i'll take round seven please.

bundys_popcorn.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You want Bucks gone because he looks like a goose in the box then you want to replace him with an actual space cadet in Bomber? Lol no and **** no.
At least they know how to coach ...They both instruct an attacking man on man quick direct moving footy ..
Mick and Bucks play wide sideways backwards slow boundary line zoning lazy football that game plan was found out in 2011 ...
The only move Bucks makes in the coaches box is for his lollies ..

At least they know how to coach ...They both instruct an attacking man on man quick direct moving footy ..
Mick and Bucks play wide sideways backwards slow boundary line zoning lazy football that game plan was found out in 2011 ...
The only move Bucks makes in the coaches box is for his lollies ..
Well bomber will at least eat something more substantial

Remove this Banner Ad

Back