PS5 Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth

Remove this Banner Ad

Might just be me but something feels off about the way Cloud controls, feels like I’m constantly getting stuck on the terrain either on foot or Chocobo.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I still need to get my head around the card game a bit.. not entirely sure what’s going on.

About 10hrs in so far. Just finished the first main area grassland and did every chadly thing. Just a few of the card game side quest a left for later.

And only beat half strength titan.. kicked my ass at full strength. Loving this so far

I still need to get my head around the card game a bit.. not entirely sure what’s going on.

Took me a few tries but I’ve pretty much figured out a strategy that hasn’t failed me. I keep beating opponents on the first shot. Good card game I must admit. Probably my favourite thing about the game so far lol

About 10hrs in so far. Just finished the first main area grassland and did every chadly thing. Just a few of the card game side quest a left for later.

And only beat half strength titan.. kicked my ass at full strength. Loving this so far
Yep Titan at full strength whipped my arse too had to beat him half strength as well.

I'm the same with the card game cant the beat the last person in Kalm

Barrett would have to be my fave to control in battle.

10 hours in and I’ve only just gotten to chapter 4. Game is massive. I’m loving it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just lost 3-4 hours progress restarting from a checkpoint.

Unbelievable…

Wait.. what how did that happen?
Don’t you just save on the reg? I do it from habit every time I sit down on a bench. But I also restarted the OG FF7 twice when I thought I stuffed up.

I just realised I somehow missed the rival meteria somewhere.. god knows where.. trying my best not to use any guide… but I really need it.

Also, does anyone know at what stage you get magnify? I need it for some of the battle arena stuff and recon I may have missed that too..

Don’t you just save on the reg? I do it from habit every time I sit down on a bench. But I also restarted the OG FF7 twice when I thought I stuffed up.

I just realised I somehow missed the rival meteria somewhere.. god knows where.. trying my best not to use any guide… but I really need it.

Also, does anyone know at what stage you get magnify? I need it for some of the battle arena stuff and recon I may have missed that too..

Too much faith in auto save, most games would checkpoint after fast travel or finishing a side quest…

Where to find Revival Materia

LocationDescription
Vendors Revival Materia
Lv. 1 - Available from Vendors for 3,000 gil, starting in Chapter 9 once you reach Gongaga.
Combat Simulator Revival Materia
Lv. 2 - Complete “Nibel Region Intel: Level 2” in the Combat Simulator, starting in Chapter 12.

Where to get Magnify Materia

LocationDescription
Mt. Nibel Magnify MateriaLv. 1 - In Chapter 1 in the Northern Ridge area of Mt. Nibel. After shimmying across some wooden planks, climb down the left side of the cliff.
Cait Sith Magnify MateriaLv. 1 - In Cait Sith’s possession after he officially becomes a party member.
Victim of Circumstance Magnify MateriaLv. 1 - Complete the “Victim of Circumstance” Side Quest in the Cosmo Canyon region, starting in Chapter 12.

25 hours in and only just finished Chapter 4. What a chapter it was, too.

This game is pretty damn amazing. Final Fantasy 16 developers take note.

25 hours in and only just finished Chapter 4. What a chapter it was, too.

This game is pretty damn amazing. Final Fantasy 16 developers take note.

I liked FF16, but it would have been even better with some of the RPG elements from Rebirth in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back