Sam the RAMA fan

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Webber & Schumacher
I was wondering if anyone would know anything about a program you can download off the PSN that will restore/find trophies from games.
EG: I clocked Uncharted - Drake's fortune before trophies for that game were out, and would love to get them instead of replaying the whole game again...

A guy at EB told me about it (Not that I trust all of em, but this guy is alright), but I cant seem to find it... :(

Cheers.

Haven't heard of one program that does it. Could he have been meaning the patches for individual games perhaps?

Most of the trophy patches I've seen don't give you any based on your old save games unfortunately.

Pretty sure with Uncharted I had to start the game again to get trophies. GTAIV and Burnout Paradise were some others where I remember having to start a new game.

The only game I've seen that did give me trophies after installing the patch was Pure, so it is definitely possible, but I think it depends on each game.

You'd likely get the $ quicker just playing uncharted 2.

Haha yes, very true! :thumbsu:
I already started Uncharted but havent got any trophies yet. Got 6/6 treasures so far, just starting level 3. When did you guys start getting your first trophies?
I'm hoping I deleted all data of the system... :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back